Tuesday Liberation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Liberation!

I will be on all day getting the Platoon ready to take back Tanoa, join me for the push!

See you on the ground!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Had a good time tonight lads, first time playing with TG and really enjoyed myself. I'll be around for sure boys.

Comment

Welcome to TG Jack. Glad you found the website and said hello.

Comment

Welcome Jack.

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I want to thank Dimitrius DMZ Scout and team for a fun night. I am a long time/long ago SM who joined for PR BF2. I miss that like game and was about to go back. I actually was one of Wicks first in game friends if I recall and hat a lot of fun with him. I have been missing PR so bad I was now playing Rainbow 6 siege for that minor fix. And well BF1, well lets leave it there. Good for twitch exercise I guess! Last week I read up on Arma3 finally and just jumped in with both feet. My first Arma was 2 days before this game on 1/17 with you all. You couldn't have made it any better. So my coms were poor, but my shots true. Fellas, I am in anytime I can get there. Feeling a little reborn and looking forward to the next one.

PS, my in game name that night was Origin Fix ... but I corrected that and once again I am StevieRay
          sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Oh, and I don't know how I forgot, Squad got me to Arma3...so hope to see you all there too.
            sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Glad you are here.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X