No announcement yet.

Dragnet & Drills - Mar 4 Sat 3pm EST - Sign Ups for Leadership - Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Dragnet & Drills - Mar 4 Sat 3pm EST - Sign Ups for Leadership - Discussion

SAT MAR 4 2017
    3PM EST
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer

DRAGNET & DRILLS

This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.

**NOTE: THIS IS A VERY PUBLIC GAME - NO PASSWORD. However, sign ups make it easier for us to plan ahead.**

Situation:
    Operation Dragnet - is where we play a very public game using a well known mission. The idea is to cast a net for public players. Bring them in and see if we can catch a few like minded gamers. We just love to hear a new guest exclaim, "I've always wanted to play this game like this!!". We hear this phrase quite often when we do so.

DRILLS - TGU Instructors and guest instructors will lead short drills throughout the event on subjects on individual skills. They should take a max of 15mins and we will get back to the missions!

Mission:
    To be announced

Enemy Forces:
    Enemy forces are swarming the AO. The griefers and trolls will be met with the usual warn-kick-ban unless they are downright butt hat wearers.

Friendly Forces:
    YOU AND YOU AND YOU

Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    CO
    XO
    SQUAD LEADERS
    DEDICATED PILOTS NEEDED

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Code:
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Your in-game name: Xorilliz
    Your leadership abilities:
    Special Abilities or Role Requests: Pilot, Rifle
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG|King Dimitrius
      In-House Squad (if affiliated):I belong to the Irregulars
      Your leadership abilities: Yes
      Special Abilities or Role Requests: Medicine Man.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Your in-game name: Chichco
        In-House Squad (if affiliated): no
        Your leadership abilities: no
        Special Abilities or Role Requests: nvm

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| MPL TRACE
          In-House Squad :None
          Your leadership abilities :FTL
          Special Abilities or Role Requests :Anything
          |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Your in-game name:B_Wilco In-House Squad (if affiliated):none
            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):hahaha
            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):odd request but i have been trying to earn my wings, and would like the chance to just run transport. Or even to just hold a slot from public hands while doing basic flying. (unless we are talking the Blackfish which i actually have no issue flying)

Last edited by B_Wilco; 03-03-2017, 09:33 AM. Reason: all clear, got all day

Comment

Your in-game name: Lowspeed
              In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
              Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): Depends on who you ask.
              Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): TGU

Will confirm on Friday/early Sat.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

EDIT: Distruptions on the powergrid... Not sure when I'm back

Your in-game name: |TG|crawlingeye
                In-House Squad (if affiliated): 189th
                Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL if needed
                Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
                Last edited by Crawlingeye; 03-04-2017, 09:56 AM.
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

Your in-game name: Garthra
                  Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL, or Jftl
                  Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): If needed I can do mortars. But would prefer something that kept me with the TG Planetside 2 players.

Note: May be somewhat late depending on length of previous commitment at 2pm eastern.
                  The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| NaomiLynn
                    In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
                    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL/JFTL
                    Special Abilities or Role Requests: Medic unless you plan on making me FTL. (i always end up FTL medic, and soak more bullets then my entire team combined lol)

Comment

Your in-game name: DMZ Scout
                      In-House Squad (if affiliated): 189th INF
                      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):Careful what you wish for but I am down.
                      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): TGU

Game time decision for me. My availability and time to contribute will be limited.

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG|Besties
                        In-House Squad (if affiliated):Irr
                        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):jftl
                        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):any

Comment

Your in-game name:HotDogSymmetry In-House Squad (if affiliated):Irregulars Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): any Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): any
                          http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/arma.png
                          http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/seaman.png

Comment

Your in-game name: .B.
                            In-House Squad (if affiliated): NA
                            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): sl, ftl, jftl
                            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): ground pounder

I am sure to have some interruptions in the middle and may be late also. So something big is not preferred.

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| Wray In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL, JFTL Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Pilot or if absolutely necessary squad leader or if the world is ending and no one else wants to XO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X