Stay Clear of the Bird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Clear of the Bird

I was running some insurgency today. There was a little bird pilot who got very reckless with his flying. However, this is not a video about the reckless flybys. Instead, it is to show that you should always clear a chopper about to hit the floor. Take a look for yourself.

That pilot disconnected when asked to RTB to pick up players. This is why the next version of this mission will have the Hummingbird removed again and our allowed Zeus folk can add it in when needed. Right now the Zeus addAction is not initializing properly so this should be fixed up this weekend. In the meantime and admin can initialize the zeus with
    Code:
    [] spawn tg_fnc_zeusaddaction;
    and execute it globally.

Too bad you didn't get some video of the great teamwork that was had in this mission. I know you guys in my team were just awesome and we were able to complete several areas with good communication and sector coverage. It was nice to share that game with ya.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
      Too bad you didn't get some video of the great teamwork that was had in this mission. I know you guys in my team were just awesome and we were able to complete several areas with good communication and sector coverage. It was nice to share that game with ya.
      I can always get more footage of it. There is usually a pretty good amount of teamwork going on that it usually slips my mind. It is something that I have come to expect from playing here so it doesn't get enough recognition. That video was too hilarious with that body rag doll to not post though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X