X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Hearts & Minds - ACE/RHS/CUP Terrains Today To Sat AM

The server was just updated with the following mods:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=873018609

Grab these and get on to play Hearts & Minds currently on Takistan!

We hope to keep this running until Sat am unless the 64bit exe drops and we have to scale back. If that happens we are going to run whatever works after the update. Hang tight....it might get bumpy!!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

A couple of us are seeding the server already! Join in when you can!

Comment

urgh, i deleted all the CUP stuff a while ago. Its going to take me an age to download all this. oh well...

Comment

Don't worry Browna, now you have 10gig of ArmA to download first :D
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

oh how i wish i was back at my parents with nice fast internet!, instead i'll make do with my 500kb/s downspeed

Comment

64bit dropped...is this still a go?...or was that huge update something else?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Its the 64Bit update. Welcome to the new world...

Comment

Downloading as we speak. Rumour has it, that the mods works direct from Steam as per usual. However, the Task Force Radio. We would perhaps need to install it the older method of doing it. Here's a link I've found.
                https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/...ses/tag/0.9.12

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Yep we had to ditch this plan and go 100% vanilla as some players were ok and some were not. Most of us crashed every 3 minutes when we tried to run the full mod set. Anywho, I bet there will be a fix tomorrow and we can start adding mods back one by one.

I was really happy to see a lot less screen tearing. It was great to be able to turn my head and still make out objects without waiting for the screen to settle. I think this is going to be great.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I'm glad to see that there is implementation of new styles of play and adding new assets to switch up the usual vanilla gameplay. Always down to try new stuff, and always acceptable to return to the roots for a little while. I see no issues with branching out once and a while to see if you like something and how the rest of the community responds to it, Just as i see no issues in playing regular everyday stuff for a bit. Like i said, its always fun to switch it up. Biggest thing is not committing to one or the other forever. New content attracts new types of players, Classic content attracts masters of the craft. The main thing i am emphasizing is Diversity is always a good thing. Keep up the great work TG, and ill see ya out there.

Comment

Would love to join but the downloads are killer. been running for the last day and change and only at 16 of 25gb will be done sometime tomorrow i guess. Mostly my fault because i just added all of Cups, but oh well.

Comment

I'm able to stay in the server at 32-bit but when I switch to 64 I get dropped due to memory leaks.

Comment

My TS is now glitched...reboot TG TS server?
                          sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

So...the server appears to be up at this time...but no one is on: Stupid question.... should i stay off for the tiem being??

Comment

Typical I'm pretty sure anytime you want to get in and run a couple of things with the server being up is a good time. I have no doubt people will all start to fill in once they see people in the server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X