No announcement yet.

Airmobile Infantry Ops I-Takistan - Saturday April 22nd @2pm EDT- Sign Ups Only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Airmobile Infantry Ops I-Takistan - Saturday April 22nd @2pm EDT- Sign Ups Only

Airmobile Infantry Ops I-Takistan - Saturday April 22nd @2pm EDT- Sign Ups Only

Saturday April 22nd
    2PM
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for the countdown timer

Airmobile Infantry Ops I-Takistan

This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.

Situation: 2nd Platoon (Regulators) of Charlie Company 2/502 INF (101st AB Div.) has been tasked with conducting search and destroy operations against Russian Forces in the Country of Takistan. The intent is to disrupt and reduce the Russian Forces operational capability within the AO. A three man Recon Team was compromised near Karachinar and one member is missing and presumed KIA.

Mission: There are five tasks marked on map. There is no specific order required to complete the tasks. Intel regarding enemy strength at each objective is found in the individual task briefing. Once all tasks are complete report to the compound marked Debrief-Mission End at Camp WAR EAGLE.

Destroy Communications Tower: Destroy the enemy communications tower and personnel located within the area marked on the map at GRID Ref 00781048. Enemy strength is estimated to be 20 Infantry with an armed GAZ. Two M112 explosive charges will destroy the tower.

Destroy Artillery: Russian Forces have established an artillery position in the abandoned town of Jilavur. Destroy a Russian 2S3M1 armored artillery vehicle and the enemy infantry within the marked area. Enemy strength is estimated to be 15 Infantry reinforced by an armed GAZ. Five M112 explosive charges will destroy the armored artillery vehicle.

Destroy Bomb Device: Russian Forces are storing a large bomb device in the small settlement of Hazar-Bagh. Locate and destroy the bomb device. Enemy strength is 30 Infantry reinforced by an armed GAZ. One M112 explosive charge will destroy the bomb device.

Search and Destroy: Russian forces have established a small Command Post SW of Karachinar. Conduct a search and destroy operation with the intent to kill the enemy commander (Blue Beret) and obtained enemy documents. The enemy document can be obtained by activation of a menu option in action menu available when within 4 meters of documents. Enemy Strength is 25 Infantry. The position is reinforced with an armed GAZ. and a BTR-80.

Remains Recovery: A US Forces Recon Team was compromised in an abandoned settlement North of Karachinar. Two of the three Recon members were able to escape and evade capture. The remaining Recon member is presumed KIA. Locate and recover the remains of the Recon member KIA and destroy enemy forces located in the 4 compounds within the area marked. Enemy strength is estimated to be 2 Platoons of dismounted infantry reinforced by 2 armed GAZ vehicles and a BTR-80. Expect house to house fighting and prepare for room clearing operations.

Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    Platoon Platoon Leader-Mission Commander Browna
    Platoon Sergeant-Asst. Mission Commander
    Recon Recon Team Leader Wray
    Recon Medic Pheonix
    Platoon Platoon Engineer B_Wilco
    Platoon Machine Gunner-240B Lord Shenanigan
    Platoon Assistant Machine Gunner
    Air Helicopter Pilot-AH-6 Littlebird Badstache
    Helicopter Pilot- UH60 Blackhawk
    Helicopter Pilot- UH60 Blackhawk
    Squad 1 Squad Leader-1st Squad Zilfondel
    Medic- 1st Squad MPL Trace
    Alpha Team Leader Wildman
    Rifleman Besties
    Auto Rifleman-M249 Chichco
    Assistant Auto Rifleman B
    Bravo Team Leader
    Rifleman
    Auto Rifleman Aaron
    Assistant Auto Rifleman Lion
    Squad 2 Squad Leader- 2nd Squad
    Medic-2nd Squad
    Alpha Team Leader
    Rifleman
    Auto Rifleman-M249
    Assistant Auto Rifleman
    Bravo Team Leader
    Rifleman
    Auto Rifleman-M249
    Assistant Auto Rifleman

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.:

Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 04-22-2017, 09:58 AM. Reason: roster updated
    TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Your in-game name: BadStache
    In-House Squad (if affiliated): 189th
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): SL, FTL, JFTL
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Put me where you want me (LB pilot, hint, hint)

Comment

Browna3
      none
      i'd like to have a crack at commanding this misison

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| Wray
        In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): XO, SL, FTL, JFTL
        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Any member of Recon Team, Platoon Sergeant, AR, and Medic, in that order.

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| Besties
          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL, JFTL
          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL)riflemen,AR,Medic

"If you cant be safe, be deadly."
          Last edited by Besties; 04-18-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| Phoenix
            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL, JFTL
            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Recon Medic
            " To no man will I cause or permit harm to befall. Nor will I refuse aid to any who seek it."

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| NaomiLynn
              Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Blackhawk Pilot, or little bird pilot

Comment

Hey guys, I've been AWOL for the last few months, but I'm getting back to ArmA. Count me in on this one.

Your in-game name: Lord Shenanigan
                In-House Squad: none
                Your leadership abilities: SL, FTL
                Special Abilities or Role Requests: I'd prefer PLT MG (M240B) but I can fill any role except pilots and PL/PSG.

Comment

Chichco
                  AR

Comment

In-Game Name: |TG| Unkl
                    IHS: The 189th Infantry Brigade
                    Leadership Ability: whatever Browna wants, Browna gets
                    Special Abilities: Burning through ammo
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Your in-game name: 'B'
                      In-House Squad (if affiliated): NA
                      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFTL, FTL, SL
                      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): AR, AAR, RIfleman

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| MPL TRACE
                        In-House Squad: None
                        Your leadership abilities: SL, FTL
                        Special Abilities or Role Requests: Commander's decision.
                        |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Your in-game name: zilfondel
                          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): everything
                          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Prefer Squad Lead.

Otherwise: FTL, recon, AR, AT or medic.
                          "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                          -Einstein

Comment

Count me in if I can make it.

Your in-game name: HotDogSymmetry
                            In-Houe Squad (if affiliated):Irregulars
                            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): Any
                            Specia Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Any
                            http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/arma.png
                            http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/seaman.png

Comment

Your in-game name: Xorilliz
                              Your leadership abilities: none
                              Special Abilities or Role Requests: any
                              - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse