Tonight's Tactical Tuesday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Tactical Tuesday...

Well done everyone! We had 28 players on!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Server was rocking all day and night it seemed. Pretty good Tac Tuesday. I played a bit of the Zeus and two pre-made missions. I started a road patrol before I left. Good time. AARs posted in the AAR section for the two I played.

Comment

11 Irregulars alone =) Despite some turbulence with a certain player, it was an awesome night. Well done Zuesing!

Thanks to Noyava , Caps, and BadStache for Zuesing and Admining!

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

It's spelled Z-E-U-S, he says from his l seat high upon Mount Olympus. I had a fun time playing for a change last night. Did have a couple of new guys that are starting to mess in pretty well. I was partnered with one of them, sKope101, on the road clearing mission and enjoyed his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by BadStache View Post
          sKope101, on the road clearing mission and enjoyed his attitude.
          I also felt he slipped right into our vein or consciousness during my time with him after the big mission. =)

Also RE the misspell....

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I had lots of good times last night. My last mission was the Takistan based Bastam Control - we decided to take on 4 sector control map with 16 people. Fireteam based madness ensued. Fireforeffect, Bond679, CaptainShawn123, and myself were leading the teams. Everyone did a great job holding their sector and moving to support when someone (usually me) got over-run. When the clock ran out and we won my team was down to three effective and we had less than 5 full magazines between us... and the road was littered with the corpses of our enemies.

Comment

I'd like to know, which "Zeus" player did I pop? He was in the tree line, trying out various character positions before being shot. :D
              (In fairness, his 'camo' wasn't)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
                I'd like to know, which "Zeus" player did I pop? He was in the tree line, trying out various character positions before being shot. :D
                (In fairness, his 'camo' wasn't)
                That would be me I suspect. I know I got killed while trying to figure out how to see through the tree branches to the clearing. I wasn't even aware players were in the area yet :)

Comment

Ah, you can blame it on my low PC spec for that. I've lowered all graphics settings in game. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Lots of fun missions Tuesday. Good missions with good people.

Besties even led his first mission and even though he swore he would never do it again, I do not think that will be the case since he did a good job.

Thanks to the Admins as well for taking care of our little griefer. (B also mentions him in the posts below)

B has taken the time to expound on two of the missions here :
                    https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...ion-discussion

B also mentioned that he started a 'Road Patol' mission before he left... Thanks B, but we will never speak of that mission again.

I put together some High and Low lights from my perspective from Tuesday and I hope you enjoy them.
                    See if you can spot a sneaky Zeus (whom I will leave anonymous) at 3:31.

I leave you gentlemen with one final thought.... BLUE TEAM RULES.

Comment

Sneaky? That Zues was stomping through the trees shooting everyone. He was about as subtle as a thunder clap :p

Comment

Now that I am all moved and settled in good, it might be time for me to build my super collider PC and dust off my Arma again,

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                          Now that I am all moved and settled in good, it might be time for me to build my super collider PC and dust off my Arma again,
                          It would be great to see you Chief.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X