Clear All

• [EVENT] Operation Dragnet - Sat MAY 6 2pm EST - Sign Up

SAT MAY 6 2017
    2PM EST
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer
    The 189th Infantry Brigade
    presents...
    OPERATION DRAGNET

This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.

**NOTE: THIS IS A VERY PUBLIC GAME - NO PASSWORD. However, sign ups make it easier for us to plan ahead.**

Situation:
    Operation Dragnet - is where we play a very public game using a well known mission. The idea is to cast a net for public players. Bring them in and see if we can catch a few like minded gamers. We just love to hear a new guest exclaim, "I've always wanted to play this game like this!!". We hear this phrase quite often when we do so.

What is an IHS?
    I want to read an old description of the 189th

Mission:
    Sahrani Conflict - In another flexing of military might, Russia has claimed the Black Sea Island of Sahrani and is moving to take control of the Island State. NATO has responded to requests from the Sahrani government to intervene and has established a base of operations in the southwestern desert. FOB 189 has also been established in the north at Isla de Victoria.

This mission has been custom crafted by the members of TacticalGamer.com's the 189th Infantry Brigade which is an In-House Squad (IHS). It will be prepared with all the assets needed to manage a large group of players in a pubic game. Much of the missions will be created in real-time (ala Zeus).

The 189th members will either lead or assist up and coming leaders throughout the games.

Enemy Forces:
    Enemy forces had set up a stronghold in the town of Bagango but have also spread throughout the AO. The griefers and trolls will be met with the usual warn-kick-ban unless they are downright butt hat wearers.

Friendly Forces:
    YOU AND YOU AND YOU

Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    CO
    XO
    SQUAD LEADERS
    DEDICATED PILOTS NEEDED

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Code:
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 05-05-2017, 09:28 AM. Reason: linked to the discussion thread
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Your in-game name: BadStache
    In-House Squad (if affiliated): 189th
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): SL, FTL, JFTL
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): any and all. I also make a mean Dak Bulgogi.

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG| NaomiLynn
      In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):FTL, JFTL, SL
      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Pilot

Would like to fly for this mission, either from objective to objective, or flat out bringing JIPS and respawns forward

Comment

Your in-game name: SigrViking
        In-House Squad (if affiliated): none
        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFRL
        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Marksman, AR, Operator

Comment

Your in-game name: Xorilliz
          Your leadership abilities:
          Special Abilities or Role Requests: Pilot, Co-Pilot, Rifleman
          - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Your in-game name: 'B'
            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFTL
            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): I will be late most definetely and might be even in and out for the day.

Comment

Your in-game name: vinnie In-House Squad (if affiliated):nope Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): jftl Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): marksman or rifleman

Comment

Your in-game name: Phoenix
                Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL; JFTL
                Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Whatever needed
                " To no man will I cause or permit harm to befall. Nor will I refuse aid to any who seek it."

Comment

|TG| Unkl
                  The 189th Infantry Brigade
                  Any
                  Any
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Your in-game name: HotDogSymmetry
                    In-House Squad (if affiliated):Irregulars
                    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): Any
                    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Any
                    http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/arma.png
                    http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/seaman.png

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG-Irr| King Dimitrius
                      In-House Squad (if affiliated): The Irregulars
                      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): All
                      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): I would like to pilot.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Your in-game name: EagleDemon
                        In-House Squad (if affiliated): None
                        Your leadership abilities: JFTL
                        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):Pilot, Co-Pilot i'm willing too pilot all mission.

Comment

Biggs
                          Irregulars
                          None apparent
                          As needed
                          sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

Awesome mission guys. Unfortunately i couldn't finish it, but from what i took part in..it was great.

Comment

Yeah was fun mostly. But not when Zeus by arty was killing enemies he created before. I belive players take AT4 to fight, not to watch from 500m how Zeus blow up enemy arty wich minimum range is 1km)) Also BTR can transport up to 8 ppl inside (+10 on top), so it was strange for me to see 2 BTRs defence compound w/o 2 squads infantry around, "easy targets".
                              Last edited by Chichco; 05-07-2017, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X