New to ArmA with TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ArmA with TG

Hi all, I'm Aiwhaa a TG member from Planetside. I recently picked up Arma3 and was wondering about the basics of playing on the TG servers. I've read the SOP and TG rules, as well as the "starter" threads. I have also downloaded the mods necessary to play on the server.

I was mainly wondering if there are any dos and don'ts when joining the server. For instance, I noted that there is a channel in TS called "waiting to play." Should I wait in that channel for general purpose waiting around or are we waiting for something to start?
    Essentially, I'm just curious of the basic etiquette for playing on y'all's server.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post.
    And thanks for any info and pointers.

Aiwhaa

Welcome! The only dos and donts are the same things we see in the primer. Feel free to ask for help anytime, including the most basic stuff, like, "Hey which button do I click to open my backpack?" Our TS channel is usually pretty active because we use the Task Force Radio Mod. When you're out of game in the TS channel, it sounds like Pandemonium. When you get in game it sorts you out based on proximity.

If you need any assistance feel free to ask anyone wearing the TG tags for help or hunt me down and I'll work with you individually to get you up to speed.

-|TG-Irr| King Dimitrius
    -Irregulars

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Feel free to jump in the channel...le t them know your a TG member from Planetside and you will get a hero's welcome. We love PS2!

Really, just jump on in and we will get ya set up.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Glad you joined us Aiwhaa. Good to have you.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice and welcome guys. I've been having a blast!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X