• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] SAHRANI AIR SPACE - Sat May 20 2pm EDT - Letter of Intent

SAT MAY 20
    2pm EDT
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer

SAHRANI AIR SPACE
    This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.
    Mission: Sahrani Air Space by |TG189| Unkl.

Situation:
    Opfor has control of the air space over Sahrani and has Quick Reaction Forces all over the island.

Mission:
    The mission is to gain control of 4 key sectors and hold control of those sectors for a period of 10 minutes. Once that is complete this stage of the offensive will be considered complete and a frontal assault on their bases will commence. If the enemy gains control of these sectors for over one half hour straight we will scrub the mission.

Enemy Forces:
    Enemy forces consist of both air and ground units. They will have jets (air to air and ground suppression) and attack helicopters. There will be ground forces consisting of mainly mounted BTR and Ural Truck motorized infantry. The enemy can continue to reinforce the island with additional troops. They will not stop coming until we complete this mission. Then we expect they will move to a defensive position which will allow us to stage the next phase of operations.

Friendly Forces:
    At this time of writing there are 6 jet pilots, 8 helicopter pilots/crew and a large array of air vehicles. What vehicles will be available will be announced in the discussion thread as we find out how the Jets DLC reacts with the RHS air assets. Expect a RHS update??

Ground units will consist of a mechanized team utilizing two BUSK II IFVs with mounted infantry. There is two 5 man teams in Humvees with a mounted M2. There is one squad in a transport truck. There is also a support element with medic, engineer, fuel truck, repair truck and ammo truck with a mounted M2.

At this time there are slots for 55 players or so.

Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    CO
    XO
    RTO
    UAV operator

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Code:
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 05-16-2017, 05:22 AM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Your in-game name: Xorilliz
    Your leadership abilities:
    Special Abilities or Role Requests: fixed-wing, crewman, rotary, grenadier/rifleman
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Your in-game name: 'B'
      In-House Squad (if affiliated): NA
      Your leadership abilities: SL, FTL, JFTL
      Special Abilities or Role Requests: I can lead a squad on the ground. Sounds like a chaos so I am not sure if I am up for CO. Any type of ground role as needed.

Comment

Your in-game name:B_Wilco
        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):fixed wing.
        has Jets DLC

Comment

Your in-game name:BadStache
          In-House Squad (if affiliated): 189th
          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): Leader? What's a leader?
          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Rotorwing pilot (love me some Little Bird, low level hell action), maybe even FAC (Unkl, I have an idea about that. Let's talk)

Comment

Your in-game name:Aaron
            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFTL
            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL) fixwing

MAY BE LATE
            Last edited by Aaron/GenD; 05-19-2017, 04:08 PM. Reason: have to work late

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| NaomiLynn
              In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
              Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): SL, FTL, JFTL
              Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Rotary pilot preferred, medic otherwise, team lead or squad lead of no rotary slots left.
              Rotary specialties: transport flying, can attempt CAS but there are many pilots better then me.

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| HotDogSymmetry
                In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
                Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): SL, FTL, JFTL
                Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Transport could try bettering my CAS.
                Rotary specialties: helicopters, hummingbird and blackfoot
                http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/arma.png
                http://www.tacticalsites.com/~cingular/TGDownloads/Irregulars%20Icons/seaman.png

Comment

Your in-game name: Vinnie
                  In-House Squad (if affiliated): Nope
                  Your leadership abilities: JFTL
                  Special Abilities or Role Requests: Rifleman, preferably Marksman

Comment

Your in-game name: Yink
                    Your leadership abilities: SL
                    Special Abilities or Role Requests: fixed-wing, rotary. get that sick new jet action
                    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Your in-game name: King Dimitrius
                      In-House Squad (if affiliated):I belong to the Irregulars
                      Your leadership abilities: All
                      Special Abilities or Role Requests: I am happy to be dedicated Air Traffic Controller if needed. Otherwise JTAC, FAC, or Midshipman.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Your in-game name: ChangeThisXBL In-House Squad (if affiliated):---
                        Your leadership abilities: JFTL
                        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Either a ground position or chopper gunner/pilot.

Comment

Your in-game name:Phoenix
                          In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irr
                          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): FTL; JFTL
                          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Wherever needed (FAC with Stache??)
                          " To no man will I cause or permit harm to befall. Nor will I refuse aid to any who seek it."

Comment

Your in-game name: sKope101
                            In-House Squad: N/A
                            Your leadership abilities: FTL
                            Special Abilities or Role Requests: Helicopter Pilot if needed

Comment

Your in-game name: Eliphas
                              In-House Squad: N/A
                              Your leadership abilities: FTL/JFTL
                              Special Abilities or Role Requests: Rifleman,medic,driver,engi or whatever we need

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X