mods don't match?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods don't match?

Was going to join the server but but there was a big black question mark that reads "mods on client and server don't match". I have bought and installed all the DLC released so far except the "Carts" and AFAIK Steam is keeping all my mods UTD.. I notice that the server isn't using the "Alive" mod so I removed it and the Task Force radio (9.12) seems to be the latest release. Any idea what the problem may be or will it make any difference?
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

There are 2 different servers:

The vanilla welcome server, which runs no mods at all.
    IP: 74.81.90.106:2353

And the Custom COOP server, with a bunch of mods as follows:
    RHSSAF
    RHSGREF
    RHSAFRF
    CUP Terrains - Maps
    CUP Terrains - Core
    Task Force Arrowhead Radio
    CBA
    RHSUSAF

IP: 74.81.90.106:2333

You can find those mods in the steam workshop page of arma. Also, there must be a mod collection flying around somewhere in the forums.

Comment

In TeamSpeak - in the TaskForceRadio channel (under ArmA) there is a link to the exact collection and from there you can "subscribe" to all the necessary content.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bedamichl View Post
        There are 2 different servers:

The vanilla welcome server, which runs no mods at all.
        IP: 74.81.90.106:2353

And the Custom COOP server, with a bunch of mods as follows:
        RHSSAF
        RHSGREF
        RHSAFRF
        CUP Terrains - Maps
        CUP Terrains - Core
        Task Force Arrowhead Radio
        CBA
        RHSUSAF

IP: 74.81.90.106:2333

You can find those mods in the steam workshop page of arma. Also, there must be a mod collection flying around somewhere in the forums.
        Those are the exact mods I have set up for the server.
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

have you tried joining onto someone directly from your friendslist on steam?

Comment

I would highly advice to join the server from the launcher you get when you launch the game from steam. Then it will load the mods for you
            TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by woesterudolf View Post
              I would highly advice to join the server from the launcher you get when you launch the game from steam. Then it will load the mods for you
              Which launcher is that? There is the Steam "View" servers , then the in game launcher.

Be damned , I'm simply gonna try joining later and see what happens.
              [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

All is well. I was able to join the server without any problems. No one else ws there so I fumbled round for a while and all seems to work fine.
                [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X