Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Patrol - New Randomized Mission from Bohemia on TacticalGamer - Passworded

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Combat Patrol - New Randomized Mission from Bohemia on TacticalGamer - Passworded

www.TacticalGamer.com
    presents a password protected teamwork environment for
    COMBAT PATROL
    We are pleased to present to you a passworded server in which the TacticalGamer.com teamwork you expect will be in full swing as you read this.
    oprep_combat_patrol_1.jpg

From Bohemia's Dev page regarding these scenarios:
    Combat Patrol offers quick cooperative gameplay by placing you and your squad mates together into an infantry team, and giving you the option to select the area that you want to play in. Each session is different thanks to the scenario's heavily randomized nature. That said, compared to some of the more broad and complex community frameworks for randomized scenarios, Combat Patrol is much more straightforward. Instead, it offers a quick and simple gateway to a more hardcore Arma experience.
    We decided to spool this up on the same instance we have been using for Small Missions/Vanilla Welcome/TvT Missions. Check the TS for the password and join in ASAP!

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

I ran this with a small squad of guys. It was a good time. I fear with more than 10-15, it may become a little bit of a cluster. However they are great little missions to run. Good variety.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's designed to max out at 12 players. I can attest that a 12 man pickup game on a public server is... an experience. Some people really, really wanted to coordinate but for every one trying to make a plan you had Rambo Reborn rushing in guns blazing burning up the tickets.

Played it with 5 TG guys and we handily cleared two missions. The third time turned into a bit of a revive-fest as the AAF enemies just did not want to die.

I think these could make good seeder missions or just great missions for off hours when less than 15 people are around. I do wish it supported Mod factions and the ability to select factions in parameters.

Comment

Agreed on all. It is for sure a good time.

Comment

I think these could make good seeder missions or just great missions for off hours when less than 15 people are around. I do wish it supported Mod factions and the ability to select factions in parameters.
          I'm fairly certain, some Bohemia fan creatives have reverse engineered this mission.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X