Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

189th presents OPERATION DRAGNET - Sat Jul 22 2pm EDT - Intent to Show & Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] 189th presents OPERATION DRAGNET - Sat Jul 22 2pm EDT - Intent to Show & Discussion

SAT JUL 22
    2pm EDT
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer

The 189th Infantry Brigade
    an In-House Squad from www.TacticalGamer.com
    presents

OPERATION DRAGNET
    This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.

This is a sign in thread & a discussion thread.
    Mission 189th Dragnet on Sahrani by |TG189| Badstache, |TG189| Cody & ||TG189| Unkl & TG189| DMZ Scout

**NOTE: THIS IS A VERY PUBLIC GAME - NO PASSWORD. However, sign ups make it easier for us to plan ahead.**

Situation:
    Operation Dragnet - is where we play a very public game using a well known mission. The idea is to cast a net for public players. Bring them in and see if we can catch a few like minded gamers. We just love to hear a new guest exclaim, "I've always wanted to play this game like this!!". We hear this phrase quite often when we do so.

What is an IHS?
    I want to read an old description of the 189th

Mission:
    Sahrani Conflict - In another flexing of military might, Russia has claimed the Black Sea Island of Sahrani and is moving to take control of the Island State. NATO has responded to requests from the Sahrani government to intervene and has established a base of operations in the southwestern desert. FOB 189 has also been established in the north at Isla de Victoria.

This mission has been custom crafted by the members of TacticalGamer.com's the 189th Infantry Brigade which is an In-House Squad (IHS). It will be prepared with all the assets needed to manage a large group of players in a pubic game. Much of the missions will be created in real-time (ala Zeus).

The 189th members will either lead or assist up and coming leaders throughout the games.

Enemy Forces:
    Enemy forces had set up a stronghold in the town of Bagango but have also spread throughout the AO. The griefers and trolls will be met with the usual warn-kick-ban unless they are downright butt hat wearers.

Friendly Forces:
    YOU AND YOU AND YOU

Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    CO
    XO
    SQUAD LEADERS
    DEDICATED PILOTS NEEDED

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Last time we ran this scenario we had progressed out towards the objective area and secured the route to Corazol. We will pick up from there as the CO decides.

Looking forward to populating this scenario and getting another good large operation going!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Your in-game name: BadStache
      In-House Squad (if affiliated): The 189th
      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): I can lead, follow, and get out of the way.
      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Zeus, Base Command, Transport pilot, whatever.

Comment

Your in-game name: TheSovietAggron
        In-House Squad (if affiliated): The Russian maffia, and clearly the current and glorious CCCP meming.
        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): Squadlead, fireteam lead, vehicle commander, and following
        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Anything. Mosin Nagant warrior, cracking bad jokes, and laughing a lot.

Comment

Your in-game name: 'B'
          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): co, SL, FTL, JFTL
          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Cannot fly well. But other than I am down.

Comment

Your in-game name: Lt. John

In-House Squad (if affiliated): None

Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFTL, FTL

Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Dedicated pilot (Transport Pilot, Jets ... etc)

Comment

Your in-game name: Vinnie

In-House Squad (if affiliated): None

Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): JFTL, FTL

Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Marksman if available.

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| Unkl
                In-House Squad: The 189th Infantry Brigade
                Your leadership abilities: Go with the flow or nudge the flow along....either way
                Special Abilities or Role Requests: Anything
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Your in-game name: Shoomfie
                  In-House Squad: irregs
                  Your leadership abilities: team lead
                  Special Abilities or Role Requests: I would like to lead a heavy weapons or mortar team as a TGU on-the-job training opportunity.
                  Last edited by Shoomfie; 07-21-2017, 07:12 AM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                  "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Your in-game name:B_Wilco
                    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
                    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Pilot, support of some form.

Comment

Your in-game name: Aaron
                      In-House Squad (if affiliated):none
                      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): following lead
                      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): GL AT

Comment

Your in-game name: Bretski
                        In-House Squad (if affiliated):none
                        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): none
                        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): AR, GL

Comment

Your in-game name: DMZ Scout
                          In-House Squad: The 189th Infantry Brigade
                          Your leadership abilities: My time will be limited
                          Special Abilities or Role Requests: Anything

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse