Orange DLC - Laws Of War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange DLC - Laws Of War

THIS TWEET from Bohemian Interactive Studios reveals the much anticipated Orange DLC (working name) is now getting some more details officially revealed!
    Malden 2035 is a fresh take on the original Malden terrain featured in the very first Arma game. While Malden 2035 re-uses many vanilla Arma 3 structures, vegetation, and similar assets, it also includes additions such as colored buildings, vineyards, and barns.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

$10 for a new Cluster Bomb is all the reason I need to like it. :)

And I guess the reworked mine detection is nice, we will be able to switch from gps to a mine detection screen instead with a keybind. But features are free.
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I assume the additional assets will have a similar affect on players without the DLC as APEX does. Other than that, it looks like it will had some very nice content and options for mission builders.

Comment

Ah, the much anticipated ArmA Life DLC. :)

Looks like some interesting new toys for sure. I can't wait to carry a minefield in my pack.

Comment

If it helps add some ambiance and, as Noyava pointed out, some similar feeling to the Life mod, then I'm all for it.

Neat new drone too.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X