Name suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name suggestion

We've got Tactical Tuesday, Friday Night Fights, and TGU Thursdays, which are great names to describe what and when. MadSoloSniper and I have been toying with another evening of fun and are looking for a name. So, throw out some suggestions for Monday night gaming. Some of the names we've mentioned are Mayhem Mondays and Mad Monday. If an IHS wants to start organizing Monday night you can even name it after your squad. And go!

Monday Madness

Comment

not all battles are fought inland so I like to see me some diving ops, boats, maybe over-water cargo slinging, the Aircraft carrier and more.

Maritime Monday
      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Funny you would mention that Xorilliz because we are planning a mission for this Monday that will incorporate some of that and Solo is also working on some maritime mission ideas.

Keep the names and ideas coming.

Comment

Following our Exile 80s theme...... Manic Mondays!

Comment

I don't know, that song says, "Just another manic Monday. I wish it were Sunday. That's my fun day." I can't believe I remember those lyrics.

Comment

Modern Military Monday - M3

So many places I can go with a name like that . . . . :-)

Comment

How about Monday Majority ....where players can vote on the mission type and Zeus will do whatever Zeus wanted in the first place? It might be a tad cynical though.

Oh....how about Mommy Mondays....missions that will make you curl up in a wee ball of infantile terror?

Or we could always continue the Mission Making Monday....playing and testing the newest scenarios but we already do that pretty well based on who is around at the time the missions are ready for testing.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I support Mommy Mondays. Is Rudolf available to Zues? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
                    Or we could always continue the Mission Making Monday....playing and testing the newest scenarios but we already do that pretty well based on who is around at the time the missions are ready for testing.
                    I was unaware that was a thing. I feel kinda dumb. Mission Making Monday shall remain. If we have missions to test, we test. If we don't have anything to test we do pick-up games. In the end, my goal is to keep the server populated.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X