Escape & Evade - TvT Event Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape & Evade - TvT Event Discussion Thread

This will be the place to discuss the event. Each team will have to find a way to share a plan away from each other. I'm working on that so stay tuned...I am thinking we can use Discord for that but I'm just checking a few things.

Leaders have been chosen and let the smack talk begin lol

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Players, start your engines! Because this is a TvT event and will have 2 leaders, mission specifics, relevant to each team, will be provided on a need to know basis. I will be reaching out to the leaders shortly. However, I can provide the basics of the event.

Guerrilla fighters have been attacking the Tanoan leadership in hopes of forcing themselves into power. They have some supporters among the islanders which initially emboldened their actions. However, continued violence has caused a public outcry for them to be stopped. A special group of the island's best law enforcement officers have been assembled to hunt them down and kill them. The pressure put on the guerrillas by this manhunt has reduced their ranks and is forcing the rest to try to go underground. If this happens the violence will likely continue.

Keep in mind, this is a NO RESPAWN mission.

Comment

I hope my Guerrilla Brothers are ready for some slaughtering because that's what's going to happen to these meddling cops. No one messes with us and lives.

Comment

Lt. John will be leading the Tanoan Police SRT team and Connor will be leading the Guerrilla forces. Each lead had been provided their initial OpOrds. Slot assignments will be forthcoming.

Comment

In case I forgot to mention it, this mission has a time limit of one hour from the time the police are alerted. The police forces will not know where the guerrillas are starting or where their exfil is. The guerrillas will have a 3 minute head start before that alert is sounded. If the guerrillas are spotted by civilians or police patrols additional alerts will go out.

Comment

This is a TvT mission. That means that some of us could die. In fact, it is the Police's task to seek out and kill the guerrillas. The task of the guerrillas is to stay alive and escape before time is up. Those of you slotted as guerrillas just keep in mind that you are the prey. You are low on ammunition and other supplies. Many of your comrades have already been caught or captured, so the only way for you to avoid death is to not get spotted and to make it to your exfil location.

Comment

Wray will be taking over as the blufor leader for today's event. He has been briefed and has been working on a plan of action.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X