It awful quiet around here . . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It awful quiet around here . . . .

Now that I' am back from my tiny surgery (triple bypass) and feeling more up to playing (but oddly falling asleep at the keyboard). I though I'd get the game back up to date as well as the MODs and see what you guys were up to today (Redacted Thursday) or tomorrow (Friday Night Fights).

Hit me up here and let's start forming fire-teams and squads for some ArmA fun.

Talk to you all soon,

Solo

Welcome back.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Having me some morning games before I head out now and then. Not able to get on later...but still kickin' :)
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hello gents,

its been many years since I was kicking around here and have most certainly missed the community massively. Shame to see it so quiet. Hoping to spark up old ties and get some major gaming done with you all again!
        WE HAVE YOU COVERED

sigpic

Comment

Where have all the young men gone❓

Comment

ChiefBoatsRet you young whippersnapper . . . . . good to see you about. Hope all is well.

Comment

I am still kicking too. Have not had any chance to game or dev lately but around and lingering.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X