X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] TGU! basic medical

WHEN: 09/20 at 9:00pm central time

WHERE: we will be on the H&M mission

WHAT: establish SOP for basic medical. test if CRP works, test epi thing, test for overdosing.

HOW: im going to ask for pairs to break off and try different medical techniques then report back where we will huddle and draft a new SOP ill then "officalize" the SOP by posting on the forums the next day. i think we can do this in about 35 minuets if we can get 3 test pairs.

spies.jpg
    sound off if you think youll be around thanks

Last edited by sturdy_guns; 09-17-2018, 02:02 PM.

Awesome man! Sadly I'm only home early Tuesday/Friday. Good luck guys! Looking forward to hearing about the results.
    |TG-Irr| FireforEffect
    TG Arma Pathfinder

Brothers In Arms

Comment

Originally posted by sturdy_guns View Post

test for overdosing
      overdosing is an ace setting overriden by server and is turned off at this time, but I guess continously using epi to go from awaken to unconscious state is a similar but different subject.

I can't be on at the time as that is just before I usually wake up…. middle of working week.… I wish you good luck
      Xorilliz's ArmA 3 TG Twitch - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Xorilliz I get that but I'm not assuming anything for this test, also sorry you live in Sweden :(

Comment

I mighty be around! I can be one of the "Crash test dummy" lol

Comment

The docs for ACE spell out the capabilities for basic right from their website.

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/medical-system.html

Looking forward to this class!

Roque has already discovered one cosmetic bug involving blood, so I think these tests will help us better understand the way it works in its current form.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Dimitrius we are not taking anything for granted we are testing for our missions with our parameters in our server.

train like you fight.

however good reference material

Comment

" so I think these tests will help us better understand the way it works in its current form."

I thought that implied "Bugs and all", but perhaps I failed to communicate that.

QA is a good thing here and I'm not arguing.

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

i know your not arguing, idk hope you didnt read my response as offensive

Comment

i know your not arguing, idk hope you didnt read my response as offensive
                    I didn't =) sorry if my response gave that impression.

To be clear, I greatly look forward to 'bench testing" this system once and for all and documenting the outcomes for analysis.

Nothing says "fool proof" like empirical evidence.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Xorilliz View Post

overdosing is an ace setting overriden by server and is turned off at this time, but I guess continously using epi to go from awaken to unconscious state is a similar but different subject.
                      So is it possible we aren't killing players with epi? Our tests will provide humorous outcomes and solid results.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

humorous indeed hence the spies like us picture lol

Comment

I'll try my best to be around, and have been updating my SOP post to fit with new information and rules.

Comment

humorous indeed hence the spies like us picture lol
                            You get a 'like' just for that part. For some silly reason, I didn't think you'd know where that pic was from, proves me wrong, I'm not That old after all!

"Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor....." LOL

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post

So is it possible we aren't killing players with epi? Our tests will provide humorous outcomes and solid results.
                              So there is a way to test this.
                              1. Test Subject alive and well is injected with up to 10 Epi rapidly.
                                1. Expected result: nothing happens
                              2. Test Subject is unconscious with major blood loss. Server set to 3 lives. Injected with 10 Epi.
                                1. Expected result: Death after 3rd dose
                              3. Test subject is unconscious with major blood loss. Server set to -1 lives(no limit). injected with 10 Epi.
                                1. Expected result: Death not instant, but with each revive the bleed out timer cuts in half. Eventually the timer becomes so short it kills.
                                  1. Example: with 120 second timer, after 5 revives the bleed out timer is 3.75 seconds. death will occur before the next dose of epi is applied.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X