Anizay! THIS SATURDAY 3/9/19 2pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Anizay! THIS SATURDAY 3/9/19 2pm EST

Join us at 2 pm EST this Saturday for our new map release of Anizay! There will be multiple missions from our dev team.

Sound off if you'll be there to operate!

I am pretty excited to play this with y'all. I hope the household allows me to! Great work on that vid FireforEffect!
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    Thank You To our Supporting Members -
    "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

ill be there

Comment

Today's event is going to be hosted on our DEV instance of ArmA. This means it will be a different IP address to connect to.

I you have previously joined a test of a mission in development you likely have that instance in your history.

Role call today is relaxed but if you don't know how to find the server please try to be early so we can get this out of the way before we get into the mission. Roll call us usually 1/2 hour prior the event. That is in 3hrs and 15min from the time of this post.

ADDITIONALLY
          In general terms we are using this instance because after the release of the 1.90 update earlier this week, many other communities have been plagued by connection issues where their players get kicked.

This is not happening to us and since we don't know what the source of this error is, and since we are not experiencing problems, we don't want to restart our server and risk any issues. We especially do not want to edit the config at this time.

So, while this will be the release party for Anizay to our mod collection, we won't add it to the main instance until we know the issue with file signatures from the 1.90 update is resolved.
          |TG189| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Admin
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          Thank You To our Supporting Members -
          "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X