Anizay Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anizay Release

The new addition to the mod pack, the terrain Anizay, must be delayed for some time yet. We have the missions, thank you hedgehog, Lt. John, and Roque, but we have a technical issue that began with the 1.90 update last week.

Servers have been experiencing serious connection issues where players are greeted with a kick for "session lost" which is connected to mods and signature verification. We have been lucky to not be affected by this bug where other communities have had to open their servers up to being vulnerable to hacking in order to have their players join. We are secure and able to connect with no issues.

I did notice that BIS's Dwarden indicated on Mar 8th that they are testing a fix for this issue in their profiling branch which is a development branch of A3.

Dwarden:perf_prof_branch has new performance binary in profiling branch v02 in 1.90 serie, to fix session lost issues
    This morning I tried to push Anizay on and immediately could not join the server. You guessed it, "Connection Lost".

Luckily, I removed Anizay and it went back to normal. So we are good, but you can't say we didn't give it a go. Hopefully, this fix in the profiling branch works out and solves the issue. Regardless, despite the extra efforts of our mission makers, we are going to have to hold of on Anizay until this is corrected from ArmA itself.
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    Thank You To our Supporting Members -
    "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse