• Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Two Bridges Too Far - Sat May 25th 3pm EDT - Sign Ups Only

May 25th
    3pm EDT
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer

Two Bridges Too Far
    TwoBridgesTooFar_May25.jpg

This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD. <created after this is posted and cross linked later>

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.
    Two Bridges Too Far by DMZ Scout

Situation: A US Army 10th Mountain Inf. Division Platoon attacked the logistics point located at the crossroads. They defeated the Russian Forces, destroyed the key assets and broke contact. A Mechanized Infantry Platoon for the US Army 1st Cavalry Division has reoccupied the position. This location is the established Objective Rally Point (ORP) WAR EAGLE for a following on operation to secure the MSR and take two key bridges.

Mission: Move along the MSR. Assault each of the 6 bunkers marked on the map, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, and B6. Clear the bunkers of the enemy infantry and blow up the caches found in each bunker.

Clear the two bridges of anti-tank mines. There are four AT mines on each bridge.

Enemy Forces: Insurgent forces were tasked to provide security for the road by the Russians. Recon was completed 48 hours ago and intel at the time estimated the enemy strength to be 100 dismounted infantry armed with assault rifles, grenade launches, machine guns, and RPGs.

Friendly Forces: 2 Rifle squads, Two Bradley Infantry fighting vehicles, Two M113 Armored personnel carries outfitted as repair vehicles for the Bradley's.
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    Alpha-1-1 Platoon Commander
    Platoon Medic
    APC Driver/Mechanic
    APC Gunner
    APC Driver/Mechanic
    APC Gunner
    Alpha-1-2 1st Squad Leader
    IFV Commander
    IFV Driver/Mechanic
    IFV Gunner
    Team Leader
    Combat Lifesaver
    Combat Engineer
    Autorifleman
    Grenadier
    Alpha-1-3 2nd Squad Leader
    IFV Commander
    IFV Driver/Mechanic
    IFV Gunner
    Team Leader
    Combat Lifesaver
    Combat Engineer
    Autorifleman
    Grenadier
    Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 05-15-2019, 05:39 PM. Reason: Updated roster - thanks to Roque!

I will do my best to show up for this...

Your in-game name: Loaffy
    In-House Squad (if affiliated): The Irregulars
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):YES!
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Platoon Medic, APC Driver/Mech

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X