• Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Blow All The Cache - Sat June 1st 3pm EDT - Sign Ups Only

June 1st
    3pm EDT
    Roll Call 1/2 hour prior - Click the time above for countdown timer

Blow All The Cache
    BlowAllTheCache_Jun1.jpg

This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD. <created after this is posted and cross linked later>

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups.
    Mission <mission name>by <name>.

Situation: Eastern forces have reportedly hidden weapons caches around Paraiso. The Civilians have fled in fear of a fire fight.

Mission: Find and destroy 3 weapons caches. Take explosives and move through this dense AO with care.Do not try to fight the whole town!!!

Enemy Forces: Enemies are expected to be platoon size strength at each cache location. There are heavy patrols and garrisoned enemies throughout the city. Expect light armored vehicles as well. The nearby airport has been destroyed and the runways rendered useless. There is no threat expected from that area.

The enemy is not expected to have reinforcements available. HOWEVER, do not underestimate the number of the enemy in the area.

Friendly Forces: We have 1 squad with three 4 man teams and a medic attached.

We have a helicopter pilot for insertions and resupplies. Using 1 MH-6.

Land vehicles include one HEMITT transport and four half-back HMWV that can respawn after 60 seconds. There are also four quad bikes that will respawn after being abandoned for 50m for JIPs if no chopper is available at the time.

GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    Sparrow Helicopter Pilot
    Squad 1 Squad Leader
    Combat Lifesaver
    Squad 1 - Alpha Team Team Leader
    Grenadier
    Autorifleman
    LAT/AAR
    Squad 1 - Bravo Team Team Leader
    Grenadier
    Autorifleman
    LAT/AAR
    Squad 1 - Charlie Team Team Leader
    Grenadier
    Autorifleman
    LAT/AAR
    Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 05-15-2019, 05:46 PM. Reason: Updated roster

I will do my best to show up for this...

Your in-game name: Loaffy
    In-House Squad (if affiliated): The Irregulars
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):YES!
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): CLS, or a AR please

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X