Servers and Yoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers and Yoma

Anyone know why its says "servers unreachable" when using Yoma?

Re: Servers and Yoma

no.

i will investigate now for you

Comment

Alpha's been offline for a few days now -- Bravo made the switch to the European box, but I don't know what the status is on the Yoma-synced server.

Comment

whats charlie server numbers? I think i have to put them in yoma.. i didnt even know about charlie. are we on ace 195?

Comment

right, alpha is currently being defragged but it is taking a long time, charlie is a private server for the 353rd.

so atm bravo is the only server up. We will get alpha back online asap

Comment

Are we on 195 or 193? Updated everything in regards to ace, version.txt says 195, in game says 193 on my client, but that's something I'm going to talk to ViperMaul about.

Anyway to the point; Is Bravo running 193? Says so on TS it's 193 yet when I hope on the server it claims to require 195

Comment

I've gotten used to running Yoma prior to logging on to the servers. It seems impossible to keep up with what version is running just by reading the forums.

I know the whole process is kind of crazy right now with ACE being in beta, but it would be nice if the update sticky was kept up to date. I'm worried that I am going to "over-update" and be totally screwed.

Is this a possibility?? Or are we safe as long as we are syncing with the TG ACE server??

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
                Alpha's been offline for a few days now -- Bravo made the switch to the European box, but I don't know what the status is on the Yoma-synced server.
                Yeah, where has Alpha been?

EDIT:

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                right, alpha is currently being defragged but it is taking a long time, charlie is a private server for the 353rd.

so atm bravo is the only server up. We will get alpha back online asap
                Oh, ok.

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                whats charlie server numbers? I think i have to put them in yoma.. i didnt even know about charlie. are we on ace 195?
                I haven't been able to find it either. I use the "Find Servers" tab in Yoma and search for "tacticalgamer" and just find Bravo and Charlie (353rd).

Comment

In Teamspeak it gives 212.110.170.21 as the numbers for Bravo, I put those into Yoma and it still says "server unreachable" the same for 64.34.178.169. I like to use "whos playing" so I can see what they are playing and see if its full, not possible now.

Comment

give me a second and i will look at sorting out a autoconfig for bravo, it will literally be server ip and should not be used to update ace.

Comment

The correct Bravo Ip is 212.110.170.212, Chief. :)
                      Port is 2302, but that should be the default in Yoma in any case.

Comment

ok an update on alpha:

its having some much needed tlc hopefully will have it back up this evening

Comment

Defrag done already? Socom said it would be done by friday!
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

We're running a different defrag tool that is working quicker, it was at 50% around 11am.

Update: The defrag is at about 70%, so the server should be up around late afternoon early evening EST.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

What tool are you using?
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X