ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead: KoprCon 2009 - PART 3/5 - CAPTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead: KoprCon 2009 - PART 3/5 - CAPTIONS

2.10 leak to some interesting game play feautures....
    1000's of ai? We'll be interesting to see.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-akiiehM5A[/media]
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead: KoprCon 2009 - PART 3/5 - CAPTIONS

I think he was talking about patch 1.05 since it sounded like he was describing the new warfare mode "When Diplomacy Fails". Tens of thousands of AI...maybe when we all have 50 core processors.

Comment

Question!!!!!: When this ships will it become compulsory to have it for Tg servers?
      Nihility

Comment

Yeah that sound like 1.05 patch break down, and all the Arrowhead stuff has already been said in another video.

Comment

What about the part where he was talking about jumpin in the frey as a inf, commander or just sitting back sn watching the fight. Also part about setting alliances etc still sounds inteesting course in Diplomacy guess u could do that already. Also seems like there being a lil silly with the advertisment signs too. Either way can't wait.
          "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
          "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
          Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

I said it once, and I'll say it once more: what I'm looking forward to is the AN/PEQ and FLIR simulations that BI said they would include with the expansion. This will make night missions more interesting :D
            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

You know what I'm looking forward to? When they actually announce a release date. This "2010" isn't cutting it. How about narrowing it down to maybe which quarter? I'll be happy for which half.

Or maybe "coming in a month that has the letter E in it."

Comment

F.y.i.

As of now there is no discussion of implementing this nor is there in the future....until stuff is more streamlined, nothing else will be implemented

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

ACE hasn't even been completed yet and I am sure there is still alot that will be incorperated. Let's let them finish that before people are required to go buy mods. I'm still happy with my free stuff.
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...