Tvt event short notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tvt event short notice

Guys I know this is short notice but we are having a huge TVT mission event tonight. It is going to be a very tactical and very fun attack and defend mission. It will be very hectic at first for slotting up but it is first come first serve with prioritys givin to SM's and Pathfinders. Please lets try to get as many people as possible, server will most likly be Alpha, it is also a 86 player mission, so slots a many.

Re: Tvt event short notice

Well i need a time but I will prolly just stay on. I should make it.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

2000EST sorry

Comment

sure i'm up for some TvT
        =Supporting Member=
        If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Its nothing official and anyone is free to join even if their late or did not sign up. Were simply trying to tell those people interested in TvT that we are playing a huge TvT tonight.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

should be there

Comment

sure put me down for it i should be able to make it
              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

It's gonna be a who ever show's plays.
                FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

8 PM EST is 1 AM GMT btw

Comment

Great event guys was fun, Evan from PCgamer was there. Hope we showed him a good time.

Comment

He was flying with me and he had a great time! I think he had an even better time when we took out the Hind with the Blackhawk. Best/First/Most Epic Helo dogfight ever!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Sir I surrender that one clash to you and commend you, but its was the brave OPFOR armies who won the war.

Comment

Blufor never even got close to entering the town. Thanks to donegals and me, and our awsome squad members!
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
                            Blufor never even got close to entering the town. Thanks to donegals and me, and our awsome squad members!
                            was inside the town for 2 minutes looking for the mhq, sorry to break it to you

Comment

That helo fight was intense. Dredge, you can fly my grandmother into war anytime you'd like. Thanks for having me, guys. Sorry if I was the quickest-dead downed pilot ever. :)

Ping me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/elahti) if you're playing again on short notice. I'll try to hang around these forums more often, too. Take care, gents.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X