A Tg Mod Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tg Mod Pack

There has been some talk of a tg modpack, and although getting a pack is far away due to many factors I would like to get the ball rolling. if you have any superb and crucial addons you believe should be part of the tg arma experience suggest it here, and maybe some of us could test out the addons and maybe after a while we can get a solid modpack out.
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Re: A Tg Mod Pack

be advised while this thread is nice.... the administration team is not considering a map pack at this time..... however we are always open for new ideas so please fire away

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8243

this. even if ACE does implement it, it will only benefit us if we add it to yoma right now - since addonsync can also be used to delete files.

Comment

we had a mod pack before ace2 came out, that caused more trouble than it was worth, so atm there will be no other mods added to the server at this time. Maybe in the future when ace is stable there may be a few small mods added.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
          we had a mod pack before ace2 came out, that caused more trouble than it was worth, so atm there will be no other mods added to the server at this time. Maybe in the future when ace is stable there may be a few small mods added.

I tested mando with ace, there are no problems whatsoever - plus it's only 2 megabytes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X