Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are playing version 3.1 of Fallout on Bravo now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are playing version 3.1 of Fallout on Bravo now!

Changes in mission were made to make it playable. Come to Bravo, to play Fallout 3.1 :).

Re: We are playing version 3.1 of Fallout on Bravo now!

what's the password?

Hm.. the server is locked?

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Server is locked, contact me in TS to unlock it for you

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

this was the exact moment i went to bed :(
        To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
          this was the exact moment i went to bed :(
          Im in your boat hash. Keep getting all these posts how its being removed, never to be played again until further notice....then as soon as both of us are off-line BANG: Fallout. Its a god damn conspiracy if you ask me.
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
            Im in your boat hash. Keep getting all these posts how its being removed, never to be played again until further notice....then as soon as both of us are off-line BANG: Fallout. Its a god damn conspiracy if you ask me.
            *twitches* yeah i need my fix of fallout *twitches* help me *twitches*
            To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
              *twitches* yeah i need my fix of fallout *twitches* help me *twitches*
              Quick take these pills!!! I found them under the seat at a bus shelter!!!
              Im not sure what they do but i keep waking up in different worlds.....
              Nihility

Comment

Guys, as previously announced Fallout will be continued to be played in controlled play tests, the mission is not on the server for general consumption.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                  Guys, as previously announced Fallout will be continued to be played in controlled play tests, the mission is not on the server for general consumption.
                  Were only joking around Acog. We know its still being played....as long as were both off-line :p
                  Nihility

Comment

Mikee, Congrats. Your mission made frontpage of ARMAHolic! Its the second page tho due to the amount of addons/missions they added.

Comment

This was actually an astonishing success for a mission. Teamwork prevailed, raiders won and gameplay standards were adhered to. I'll say this: if everyone tries to accomplish the objectives, the game can be an incredible amount of fun for everyone involved. I'm not sold on fallout yet but giving it another chance and commanding one of the factions I have seen its potential. I'd call it a new evolving gameplay mode like devastation.

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                      -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Originally posted by h3killa View Post
                        Mikee, Congrats. Your mission made frontpage of ARMAHolic! Its the second page tho due to the amount of addons/missions they added.
                        Thats great news!

Originally posted by Hank Rearden View Post
                        This was actually an astonishing success for a mission. Teamwork prevailed, raiders won and gameplay standards were adhered to. I'll say this: if everyone tries to accomplish the objectives, the game can be an incredible amount of fun for everyone involved. I'm not sold on fallout yet but giving it another chance and commanding one of the factions I have seen its potential. I'd call it a new evolving gameplay mode like devastation.
                        I appreciate Hank Rearden that you changed the way you look at the mission. This is why I was working so hard on making quick updates in order to make it playable for all kinds of people.

I'm really hoping that admins will give new version a chance to be on Alpha and make it event.

Comment

It was a really, really nice round indeed. It was the first time I played, but at least us raiders were highly organized, and even though our meetings with the other factions most often was a conversation through muzzle blasts it felt really nice.

No real rules either during the mission as far as I know. Pretty much free for all (well, aside from deliberate spawn-camping) which made really nice results.

There is indeed potential in the mission, and I strongly liked 3.1, but also since it is a 3 hour mission I think it should be played in moderation :)

Comment

If the admins make it an event then I will give it another shot. Again.. I was not against the mission itself but how it ended up being played and no repercussions for rogue play. The admins assured me that things are in place to prevent it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                              If the admins make it an event then I will give it another shot.
                              I totally agree with ChiefBoats that it should be used as an event game. Just like we don't casually play large scale missions that require alot of effort (i.e. Ia Drang). If we make it an individual event, I think people won't be in the 'I gotta shoot something NOW' mindset and more of the roleplaying mindset. I think the event makes it more special, and gamers will devote more effort to playing it correctly
                              |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                              Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                              And yet the menace of the years
                              Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement