Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 question regarding server bravo and Fallout...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 question regarding server bravo and Fallout...

Tried to play Fallout for the first time tonight and no luck due to version mismatch, when will the servers' ACE mod be updated to the current release?
    And last where is a good place to get started on the understanding of Fallout RP (yes I have played Fallout 3), I just wish to gain a better understanding of how it works with TG.

Re: 2 question regarding server bravo and Fallout...

We have several topics in the AAR and mission development sections, also we update mondays

Comment

Read the link below (copied the link from the sticky post at the top of the forums) about ACE updates. Use Yoma AddOn Sync to sync to TG's current ACE version. If you play elsewhere (which many of us do), I recommend keeping a separate copy of ACE for TG (read the portion about "Custom folders for TG and other versions" at bottom of the post before you start installing).

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...ml#post1409800

Also, at some point take time to read the entire "getting started at TG" thread. It isn't too long.

Comment

i appreciate the quick response to my questions. Thank you for clarifying and the tips for the seperate TG folder.

- Omega47

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X