Sunday Sign Up Event
Please read this ENTIRE post before asking any questions!
What not to post:
- This event is a Tactical Gamer Cooperative mission session, taking place on TG servers. Sign-ups are open to ALL players, and the only requirement is that you have a registered forum account so you can sign up! TG Supporting Members and Pathfinders will have priority in signing up.
- We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, and an admin will move you.
- Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 15 minutes before the session. We will use TeamSpeak as the leadership channel, with Side Chat restricted during the game.
Once the event has started there will be NO JIP (Join In progress).
- "Do I have to sign up?" -- Yes you do!
- "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" -- Become One!
- "Can you change the date?" -- No, the date is confirmed.
- "Can I come late?" -- Yes and No. You may be late but you will have to wait until the mission is over and the next one starts. Usually only one mission is played depending on player numbers after the first mission ends.
- "I've signed-up late and am a reserve. What are my chances of getting to play?" -- Very good! There are always a couple drop-outs or no-shows on the day of the event.
- Dont post that you cant make it. This is a sign up thread. KEEP IT THAT WAY!
Date: Sunday 17th of January - 2100 UK / 1600 EST
Important! Players who do not show up without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Please don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, and you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
Commanders and Squad Leaders are to be determined by Friday based information supplied in sign-up posts. All players are strongly encouraged to step forward as leaders. Sign-ups for leadership positions closes 24 hours prior to the event.
Please use the following template in your post for signing up. You must provide all relevent information.
- In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
- Leadership Abilities
- Specialities (Include Vehicles).
- Willingness to CO
- Are you a TG Pathfinder?
- Player roles will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to sign up early!
- Signing up is mandatory.
- Supporting Members get first precedence in the order that they sign up, then Pathfinders, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your Supporting Member status at the time of sign up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a Supporting Member later to work your way up the list.
- Again, reserves are urged to show up for roll call 15 minutes before the event. Your chances of being able to play are good, since there are always a few no-shows.
- We will be using Team Speak for this mission. VoN will only be used for Group Chat, and Direct Chat.
- Server information will also be supplied on Teamspeak on the day of the event.
- Password: The server password is always given out on Teamspeak ONLY prior to the event.
- Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event.
- Mission selection: Operation Syracuse
Sc[ + ]pe