This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a reminder....

As stated in the SOP's: if you become a bird stay AWAY from living players, we enforce a 50m distance for observing wildlife!

Im really getting sick of birds hovering in my face. Especially if your driving a vehicle. Its hard enough to see out a vision block with out some tit deciding hell hover RIGHT INFRONT OF THE DAMN VISION BLOCK.

The people who break this rule arent random pubbies. They are forum members. You know who you are.

Cop on.

/rant
    Nihility

Re: Just a reminder....

I know I don't fly 50m away from them but I keep out of units faces, thats just downright rude and annoying.

Comment

Farther away is better... allows the observers to get a better sense of things.

If I catch anyone as a seagull in front of another player's face they will get a week's vacation from the servers.

-BoD
      BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

How can you tell who is what seagull?

Comment

Originally posted by h3killa View Post
          How can you tell who is what seagull?
          You cant. I took down a list of all players in the server last time it happened.
          Next time it happens ill take down a complete player list again. See which names keep popping up. This is by far a crappy system of trying to figure out whos doing it but its all ive got. Suggestions?
          Nihility

Comment

Kick all the dead players when the bird disappears you know who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_262 View Post
              Kick all the dead players when the bird disappears you know who it is.
              Not going to happen, I know I am not going to kick players who are doing nothing wrong to find one person. Maybe we can have dead players become a flower or a tree lol I would rather take away thier observation then kick random players

Comment

Guess we should start investigating proper observer scripts, so that we don't have any birds around at all.

Comment

i agree.... this has to do with M.R.C. (Manners Respect and Cooperation) if the administration team catches you, your not going to like it

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Make them Butterflies or Goats

Comment

Podagorsk makes you a moth.

Comment

Please vote up this issue's priority (register a dev-heaven account, and after you login to d-h view the link and click the green arrow):

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/7935

Also this one if you have a moment. Please don't discuss this subject further here, the less the "griefers" know about this the better.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/5110
                        Last edited by Dredge; 01-10-2010, 05:51 PM. Reason: User Request

Comment

Ok guys there you have it. Its been brought to the devs to get worked on. I am closing the thread. If you feel that this is something that needs to be added please vote on it at the link longtime provided

Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X