This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I join an IN HOUSE SQUAD?

Where must I go, or who do I talk to, to join an in-house squad?

Thanks in Advance :)

Re: How do I join an IN HOUSE SQUAD?

I believe all IHS except for the Irregulars are Supporting Members only. You can join the Irregulars by posting an application in their board (which is down at the bottom of the TG forum main page). For the other IHS, I assume they each have their own boards and joining requirements/procedures, you would probably have to ask one of their members.

Comment

cctoide is correct. Generally IHS either post recruitment notices or are by invite only. The irregs are the only IHS for non supporting members, all other IHS require SM status. If you find yourself playing with a few guys who belong to an IHS, that would be the time to ask.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

To join anyone but the |Irr| you have to be a supporting member. To apply for the Irr go here, http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-requests.html ,and fill in your details.

Also: Socomseal is the man u want to bribe, he likes candy.
        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
          Socomseal is the man u want to bribe, he likes candy.
          Thats a common misconception. He is a sucker for cookies :D Best thing to do PCLiPSE is become a supporting member and open up an entirely new world of TG.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I honestly can't afford SM right now though. Might just stick with Irr

Comment

There's nothing at all preventing people from making squads without being supporting members.

The thing is that without being SMs with a proper IHS (which requires being an SM) you won't get the special benefits connected to TG like a forum, a channel on TeamSpeak, and priority (sort of) on slots for special events, to be able to go with your squad.

If one wants a forum there are many free forums on the net though, so it's not hard to arrange should one want to take the initiative :)

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
                There's nothing at all preventing people from making squads without being supporting members.

The thing is that without being SMs with a proper IHS (which requires being an SM) you won't get the special benefits connected to TG like a forum, a channel on TeamSpeak, and priority (sort of) on slots for special events, to be able to go with your squad.

If one wants a forum there are many free forums on the net though, so it's not hard to arrange should one want to take the initiative :)
                You also may not get the good ol blessing from the highers meaning your not an IHS but a outside clan which plays on TG, I am not 100% on this so don't take it for granted, what this means if true you wouldn't be able to recruit on the forums or TS I think. Again I am not 100% another Admin or Jeepo can confirm this.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post

You are not allowed to be in a TG IHS if you are not a supporting member. Meaning that you can't wear TG-?? tags if you not in a TG IHS. By going and making your own forums you are separating yourself from TG and more or less making your own clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Smachin007 View Post
                    You are not allowed to be in a TG IHS if you are not a supporting member. Meaning that you can't wear TG-?? tags if you not in a TG IHS. By going and making your own forums you are separating yourself from TG and more or less making your own clan.
                    yep thats what I thought

Comment

I never said one could be in a IHS without being a SM. However I do find it quite ridicilous that one wouldn't be able to have a Out-of-House Squad and play on TG, if understanding that one won't get the benefits of the IHS's, as I understand the above posts. Just like an IHS is a group of like-minded practicing stuff their own way, why should people be prevented from agreeing on a way to play on TG that is within the definitions of the TG SOPs, just because they don't hold their discussion at the TG forum?

But, I guess that discussion could better be held elsewhere than here, ninjaing the thread.

Comment

That is not the point Inkompetent, no TG benefits unless you are in a TG IHS. TG is a community, if you decide to have forums here we will accommodate you, if not, you are not an IHS. Plain and simple, I don't understand how that concept is so hard to grasp......

Pclipse, if you have any questions or queries, feel free to hit me up a PM.

Thread locked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X