Teamspeak - Run As Administrator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak - Run As Administrator

If anyone is having trouble with keybinds or push-to-talk failing while they are in-game, try right clicking Teamspeak and select "Run As Administrator."

There's a frustrating bug/feature where Arma2+ACE2 will "swallow" some keys at certain times (random as far as I can tell). Seems only to happen with Windows 7 users. It only occurs while you are in-game, if you alt-tab out then the keys will work fine.

So just a heads up, if you suspect that no one is hearing you talk, you may be correct. ;)

Re: Teamspeak - Run As Administrator

oh, thats a good idea. I tend to run things as administrator as my first toubleshoot but i just thought it was my keyboard acting up. I have had this problem once and a while but it was never major enough to consider getting a new keyboard, luckily its fixable then aparently :D thanks.
    “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”
    - Mao Tse-Tung

Comment

Long, it will happen on all games AFAIK. If the games priority is set higher/run as anoter user(administrator) all other programs will cease to work when it comes to inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by h3killa View Post
        Long, it will happen on all games AFAIK. If the games priority is set higher/run as anoter user(administrator) all other programs will cease to work when it comes to inputs.
        I guess I've been lucky with other games.

However, this is something specific to ACE2 (a dev mentioned in a bug note the possibility that it's due to running the SIX updater using Run As Administrator).

I've launched Arma2 without ACE2 and the problem does not occur, then launch with ACE2 and it happens. Back and forth, and observed this issue.

Very frustrating until you know what's going on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X