This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with yoma?

Just checked my files on it and it appears ACE is gone from the sync server?

Re: Whats up with yoma?

yeah got that too all I see is "X and TGMaps" does this mean we will get CAA1 maps and afghani etc etc back on to the server? Any clarification on this would be smashing gents.

sigpic

Comment

noted this too

Comment

Originally posted by TGZNOL View Post
        Just checked my files on it and it appears ACE is gone from the sync server?
        Yeah... im not sure whats up with that - it was brought to the admin's attention. I would wait for them to make a comment before deleting all the ACE stuff.

Comment

We are updating Yoma for monday. No one should be updating before then. Dont panic, its good. We are just making a few changes.

DONT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM YOMA UNTIL MONDAY

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the quick clarification Dredge, this is why I love this community!!!

sigpic

Comment

thanks dredge

Comment

BE ADVISED: Demitrius (CO sunday event) doesn't have our version of ACE and he can no longer update to it because it's not on Yoma anymore.

Comment

dont panic
                  i will sort out a temp link for anyone who needs it

Comment

ok, yoma has been updated.
                    all ace files should be there

Comment

Thank you oh gracious admin staff for this gift from on high. Are we getting middle-eastern terrorists (through desert mercenaries pack) to compliment our new terrain settings? The same old insurgent models are getting pretty tired, and I long to shoot at some Haji's. :D (Would be good to know now for mission editing purposes.)

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                      -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Rearden View Post
                        Thank you oh gracious admin staff for this gift from on high. Are we getting middle-eastern terrorists (through desert mercenaries pack) to compliment our new terrain settings? The same old insurgent models are getting pretty tired, and I long to shoot at some Haji's. :D (Would be good to know now for mission editing purposes.)
                        ACE2 will eventually have insurgents just like they had in ACE1 so no we will not adopt any extra mods.
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/7374

3 hours ago, this request went to 'maybe, probably, perhaps.' It's at 0%. Chances are they will cancel this (judging by other feature postings) as OA release gets closer (whenever that is precisely). So... we may be 6 months to 1 year without anything but Chernarussians or Russians for target practice. :/

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                          -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Ok the issue has been resolved. Thread is being closed as it is no longer needed.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X