No announcement yet.

Upcoming information on the UK's Next Generation All Terrain Warfare Vehicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming information on the UK's Next Generation All Terrain Warfare Vehicle

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4MYJt8c4w[/media]

Re: Upcoming information on the UK's Next Generation All Terrain Warfare Vehicle

Apparently a spokesperson for the MOD was heard to ask "can anyone stop it?" at a recent weapons demonstration.

Comment

Re: Upcoming information on the UK's Next Generation All Terrain Warfare Vehicle

In your opinion, is this better or worse than the Jackal MWMIK?

Comment

Holy crap!
        Look out terry taliban!
        Nihility

Comment

I actually had that toy when I was a kid. I didn't even remember it until I watched that video.

Comment

pro strat: make it 40 feet off the ground and put mine flails in front of it. Then just use it to run over the enemy.

Comment

Holy crap, after you said that randir, I thought I definately wont have had one, but if I watch it there might be some crazy coincidence and it would happen. I had one!

Seems that toy must have been a winner all over the world, the advertising must have hypnotised us.
              "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
              So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
              tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
              tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
              tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
              tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

I played with legos. ^.^

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

I played war in the vast woods of NE Tennessee. We yelled bang alot.

Someone got into trouble for making a real pitfall. I fell in. There were spikes and I got stuck and the tetanus shot hurt.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Comment

wow, i feel deprived =(

i loved the tune in the background
                    sigpic
                    excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

Someone made a pitfall with spikes!? And yes I played with lego, was probably the best toy I ever owned. Used to play with a friend - we would build fighter jets with little detachable missles and have dogfights, with dropping our planes to the ground when they were hit, complete with copious sound affects.
                      "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                      So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                      tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                      tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                      tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                      tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

id like to see this vehicle implemented... the ripsaw. can be opperated manually from a near by apc. i saw a show about this the other night had a mini gun attached on the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IDb1...eature=related

add a W to the first part of that url
                        Last edited by Dredge; 01-21-2010, 05:15 PM. Reason: Fixed the link for you
                        I just want to let everyone know about my cat... hes such a great cat...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X