353rd Massive thread of screens and sexytime stuff for people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 353rd Massive thread of screens and sexytime stuff for people

Ok guys, we have had 2 353rd events that went good, I have been taking screens of these events and other missions. Please comment on what you think or if you where in any of these missions. I will try to start posting more proper AAR's in from now on so consider this a collection of my time in TG so far, which has been great. Almost like a family album.

FLY like a Bird

Bugging Out

Dive Bomb

353rd PIMP PLANE HYDROLICS!

17 JAN 2010 event, Marine CAS run

353rd event #2..Blackmain in lockdown

353rd event #2,Ghost and Me stacking dead russians

353rd in the field, Grenada 16JAN2010

Falcon with a bucket on head????

353rd's New Cammie and Tats

353rd's first mission beta test

First new XML screen

Prision SUXXORS

TGU Air Assault

Guys my time here has been great, I hope I have so far served the community well, and will continue to try and serve it well. My plans for the future of TG are to get TG to a high level of play and fun. Bring the 353rd and other IHS to a level where we represent TG at it's best and want to have member's become SM's just for the IHS feeling. Thanks to Jeepo and the other admin's for helping me along so far, thanks to the map maker's, you missions keep me coming back, thanks to the TG community, thanks to the SM's because you are the main reason TG Arma is still going and many thanks to the 353rd, you guys are the best group of online friends I have met, I hope we continue to grow and expand, so we can share all the fun we have had so far. I hope other people's time at TG has been as kick ass panda sexy time as mine has. Someday I will explain the panda thing :)
    Last edited by Boondocksaint; 01-19-2010, 12:11 AM.

Re: 353rd Massive thread of screens and sexytime stuff for people

Regarding the event....I'm glad to know that while Bravo was getting ripped to shreds by AA, Panther was hard at work rearranging dead Russians. :)
    |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Hey ur going to need to talk to ur pilot about that and in all fairness combat is like house chores, we finished ours quickly so we got to play with the dead Russians first lol

Comment

Haha

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
        Ok guys, we have had 2 353rd events that went good, I have been taking screens of these events and other missions. Please comment on what you think or if you where in any of these missions. I will try to start posting more proper AAR's in from now on
        The Day 2 mission was great. Lots of walking, but I didn't mind to much because the engagements were awesome (Especially the one in the canyon). An AAR is already up for it, but I think it could use some more points of view considering it was a huge mission.
        |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
        Looms but the Horror of the shade,
        And yet the menace of the years
        Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

yeah Day one is fun 2 but we have to fix some things.

Comment

LOL Did anyone ever figure out why Falcon had a bucket on his head?

That was so funny.

Comment

I think it has to do with a custom file he is using that we dont have. Not too sure. I wish you could have got a pic of the sponge bob back pack boon. that was epic!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

As far as I know the red bucket happens when a server requires that the clients' enabled ACE modules match the server's, and that person has disabled one or more of them. I'd only seen it happen once before... it seems the ACE team does have a sense of humor.

I wish I hadn't been away when you guys had the TG modpack, that Blackhawk looks really nice :(. Hopefully ACEX will add something similar in the future.

Comment

353rd is the breast IHS there is

Comment

Originally posted by Gr!mReeper View Post
                    353rd is the breast IHS there is
                    breast lol, we do likes da breast

Comment

Dont let those "Prison Sucks" screens fool you!
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X