Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Undead Mod released! 7 PM eastern time tonight test contact me for details.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Undead Mod released! 7 PM eastern time tonight test contact me for details.

Originally posted by Quote Charon Productions :
    THE UNDEAD MOD by Charon Productions:

This mod is doing the impossible of simulating zombies in a military simulation that does not support melee attacks, indoor scenarios and many other things that had to be artificially created with this mod.

Most attention was put onto atmosphere, sounds and the infection spread and its dynamics unseen before in any zombie mod.
    All 100+ civilians have textured zombie models and most BLUFOR units also.
    Plus there is an infected "hound".
    The units can be found under the resistance side in the editor.

Whole islands can be infected with the new virtual infection and migration systems.

If you have a problem with minor bugs in a mod, better purchase one of the console-type zed mods and smile.
    Due to the nature and complexity of this it will probably remain in beta status with no big guarantee for enormous future updates due to lack of development time.
    I will try to fix any significant issues.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9208

Now...

I would like to test this mod tonight. Author says that in Multiplayer modules for infection used in this Zombie mod will not work - However, he also says that mod works if you want a just place them in the mission to run towards you and shoot. So, basically just like missions in Arma I or OFP.

Anyone who wants to shoot some zombies. I will be on Teamspeak Editing channel about 7 PM U.S. Eastern time. Contact me in TS for details.

If you are from different time zone, GMT its midnight.
    Hopefuly, see you in game.
    Last edited by Mikee; 01-20-2010, 05:11 PM.

Re: The Undead Mod released! 7 PM eastern time tonight test on my server!

For us GMT people it's 12pm Midnight.

Comment

Looks interesting I will be there.

Comment

Looks interesting, I'll probably drop in.

Comment

I shall be there!

Comment

Ruh roh:

Known issues:
            READ before posting or PM'ing!

- No MP (Multiplayer) compatibility of all the features
            - Undead can pass through walls, so can vanilla arma units !
            - Undead can warp some distance when shot or bumping at a certain speed into something

Comment

Are you going to be running the server with or without ACE2? Should people join with this thrown in with the rest of the TG stuff, or on just vanilla A2 and the mod?

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                Ruh roh:

Known issues:
                READ before posting or PM'ing!

- No MP (Multiplayer) compatibility of all the features
                - Undead can pass through walls, so can vanilla arma units !
                - Undead can warp some distance when shot or bumping at a certain speed into something
                Originally posted by Mikee
                However, he also says that mod works if you want a just place them in the mission to run towards you and shoot. So, basically just like missions in Arma I or OFP.
                :). So, just show up, and lets test it.

Originally posted by cctoide View Post
                Are you going to be running the server with or without ACE2? Should people join with this thrown in with the rest of the TG stuff, or on just vanilla A2 and the mod?

Vanilla A2. Make sure that you put just the Zombie folder in your command line :).

If it will work out fine, then we can test it with ACE.

Comment

Re: The Undead Mod released! 7 PM eastern time tonight test contact me for details.

Talk with TG Tek about playing it.

PS: They already tested yesterday and it works in MP :).

Comment

Re: The Undead Mod released! 7 PM eastern time tonight test contact me for details.

We played it. Author of the mod doesn't even know that zombie are working in Multiplayer fine and with no issues. Something that was intended not to work in MP, actually works pretty damn good :).

If anyone wants to play sometimes, contact me or ask on Teamspeak.

Comment

did you try it w/ ace?
                      |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                      Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                      And yet the menace of the years
                      Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

Originally posted by CFoxtrot View Post
                        did you try it w/ ace?
                        I think they ran it vanilla

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

We ran it with ACE2 as well, it worked perfectly. It seems this mod inhabits that magical mystical land where addons don't fight eachother to the death and break your ArmA at the slightest provocation!

Comment

We tried it with ACE. Worked prefectly fine :).

Comment

Did u do it with the undead an zombie modules or just Zombies(in MP w/ACE) on my end just playin around they came thru/over sand bags up stairs an spat there infection at me. Seems not alot of ways to garrison yourself in(or Up) as i did on top of the Chenarus Grain Elavators an still became infected. They also seem to with stand some punishment minus hd shots.
                              "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                              "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                              Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X