Vector 21 Nite range finder;

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector 21 Nite range finder;

It seems that after this last update the default key binding, 'ctrl+alt+shift+R' no longer works to load batteries into the range finder, and pressing 'R' no longer activates the unit?

In short, I can't figure out how to acquire range information anymore? I haven't tried the SOFLAM yet. I don't know if it's a mistake on my part or if the last yoma update broke it?

I used both the Range Finding Devices Manual and the Guide to Markmanship with great success before the last update. (I'd post links but I'm not 15 posts strong yet)

Someone with a little more knowledge fill me in?

Thanks!
    Also Known As; ENDER

Re: Vector 21 Nite range finder;

They're both broken as of the latest ACE or latest CAA release (can't figure out which one presently). Guess you're gonna have to rely on trigonometry!

Comment

(target height in meters)*1000/(target height in mils) = range in meters

Never fails :)

Comment

Well, you know what? I'm gonna actually try that! LOL. Because it's true. With that McMillian Tac 50 one shot kills at 1400 meters are pretty exciting. Even more so if you did the math to get that shot! haha.

Thanks for the replys. I didn't know if it was me or Yoma. haha, at least they fixed the spotting scope. lol
        Also Known As; ENDER

Comment

Your friendly ACE2 spotting scope, available at a quartermaster near you. Now responsible for five friendly deaths - and counting!

Ask protobob or Scope, they know what I mean :p.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X