This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player base

I don't know if its just my imagination but it appears that we are quickly losing our player base due to the combination of things including the yoma fiasco and alpha server being down for such a long period. This place is fast becoming lightly populated, hopefully this is just a fast moving dry spell.

Re: Player base

Im still here Chief.....and Boon too unfortunatly

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

And Bravo server is chugging along happily, lets go play.

Comment

Server population ebbs and flows each week, so don't mind that in the short term things aren't going as smooth as they have been this week. This weekend is the start of a new cycle.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          Im still here Chief.....and Boon too unfortunatly
          Bahahahahaha.

Ive noticed that thursdays are particularly low on the old pop count.

MeatLoaf night in the states id say.
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
            Ive noticed that thursdays are particularly low on the old pop count.

MeatLoaf night in the states id say.
            No, I told you its chicken fingers on thursdays

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Population isn't disappearing. Maybe people shy away temporarily because of the problems, but 99% of 'em will be back shortly. Not to mention that gaming periods go up and down. Sometimes there are less players around, and a month later the servers are twice as populated :)

Comment

I've still played at least daily for the last week, but it's been a bit boring ever since we lost about half of the missions that used to be on the server - I don't mean the purge, but rather the large amount of missions that disappeared after the Sunday event. I was waiting for my first mission to go up... admittedly I haven't popped into an empty server to check if it's up yet in the past two days, but I was curious about what happened to it and the others in the submission thread. I think someone explained what the problem was about a week ago on Teamspeak, but I didn't catch it - not sure if it had to do with the new server box.

Comment

Originally posted by cctoide View Post
                  I've still played at least daily for the last week, but it's been a bit boring ever since we lost about half of the missions that used to be on the server - I don't mean the purge, but rather the large amount of missions that disappeared after the Sunday event. I was waiting for my first mission to go up... admittedly I haven't popped into an empty server to check if it's up yet in the past two days, but I was curious about what happened to it and the others in the submission thread. I think someone explained what the problem was about a week ago on Teamspeak, but I didn't catch it - not sure if it had to do with the new server box.
                  Yeah I also know Beta is waiting for all of his updated missions to be uploaded.

Comment

We had some techincal difficulties that resulted in us having to redo our links to the servers as well as the Alpha maintanence that was done yesterday. Now, we have access back to the server and its done doing its thing so I will be uploading all the missions in the the submition forum tonight.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Edit: Pointless post....
                      Last edited by Donegal; 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM.
                      The Don Abides...

Comment

I think half of our playerbase is staying offline to create missions... they're sorely needed.

Comment

As tyrspawn said, there is 20 missions ready to go, but they aren't uploaded yet. Servers basically exploded with all kinds of fun, so, admins are still cleaning it up. The joys of adopting new addons :)

Comment

still here but waiting for my PC parts to arrive......and of course some desert missions like the classic avghani bhd mission and amazing afghan village missions!!!!! Plus waiting for the taliban and middle eastern opfor!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rampart_CH View Post
                              still here but waiting for my PC parts to arrive......and of course some desert missions like the classic avghani bhd mission and amazing afghan village missions!!!!! Plus waiting for the taliban and middle eastern opfor!!
                              holy crap i haven't seen you in ages, rampart. what's up?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X