ArmA 1/2 Footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 1/2 Footage

I will be creating a video to showcase some of the variety of games that TacticalGamer plays. It will be set to this song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfO7n3U1FU[/media]

I am calling out to you, the players of those games, to send me the best footage you can from your games, that you think will be fitting to the song.

Some things:

1) Any video should be in a third person POV, if possible
    2) Air combat footage (if applicable) would be a nice thing to have for each game.
    3) As few non-game sounds as possible (i.e. VOIP, voices speaking, etc). If you have truly good footage though, this doesn't matter as I can just paint over their sound.
    4) Try to keep clips short. 20 seconds or less. I mean, I've only got 2:49 seconds to work with, after all. If you have a longer clip I'll consider it if it's of good quality.
    5) Lots. Of. Explosions.

Post your footage in this thread, don't PM me with it. If I plan to use your footage, I'll send you a PM.

- |TG-23rd| Startrekern

Re: ArmA 1/2 Footage

Like this sort of stuff?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBtmXMFWajk[/media]

Comment

Yeah, especially the faster paced scenes. I may use that, actually, although I'd prefer to see TG footage that isn't stock ;)

Comment

Whats awesome about that video Jeepo is that it's ArmA2 on SAHRANI!!! This is a sign that we need it :)
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
          Whats awesome about that video Jeepo is that it's ArmA2 on SAHRANI!!! This is a sign that we need it :)
          doesn't CAA1 come with Sahrani?

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
            I will be creating a video to showcase some of the variety of games that TacticalGamer plays. It will be set to this song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfO7n3U1FU[/media]

I am calling out to you, the players of those games, to send me the best footage you can from your games, that you think will be fitting to the song.

Some things:

1) Any video should be in a third person POV, if possible
            2) Air combat footage (if applicable) would be a nice thing to have for each game.
            3) As few non-game sounds as possible (i.e. VOIP, voices speaking, etc). If you have truly good footage though, this doesn't matter as I can just paint over their sound.
            4) Try to keep clips short. 20 seconds or less. I mean, I've only got 2:49 seconds to work with, after all. If you have a longer clip I'll consider it if it's of good quality.
            5) Lots. Of. Explosions.

Post your footage in this thread, don't PM me with it. If I plan to use your footage, I'll send you a PM.

- |TG-23rd| Startrekern
            Feel free to pick this one apart if ya want, was'nt a really series map but some cool jet stuff
            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94WPe0sfeU[/media]
            "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
            "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
              Like this sort of stuff?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBtmXMFWajk[/media]
              Cool had'nt seen that 1 yet 8)-
              "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
              "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
              Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

ill be sure to fraps some footage just for this. ill post once i get some good clips
                If you wanna find me off TG
                Xbox live- fusionpo0
                Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
                Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed