ACE 2 Wounding Module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE 2 Wounding Module

Is there a quick way to find if the wounding module is included in a mission when it starts? The thing is that if it's not included, then carrying and packing medical stuff like bandages and epipens is a waste of time since they cannot be used.
    || Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.6GHz || BFG NVidia GeForce GTX 285 OCX || Sound Blaster X-Fi || 4 Gig OCZ Reaper DDR2 || Vista 32bit (sucks) ||

Re: ACE 2 Wounding Module

Don't think there is. Either has to be in mission name, notes, or shown by a script afaik =/

Comment

Use your ace key and examine someone if you don't get a hint text about their condition the wounding module isn't on.

Comment

Ohh, that's a good one. ^^

Comment

Whats the command to make the wounding system work on AI units aswell? I know it says how to but I don't know the proper commands since I'm just barely learning and memorizing how to change units gear lol would be nice to know how to get the wounding module to work ^_^

Comment

AFAIK, it should work on all units (AI and player) if the module simply placed on the map in the editor.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
              AFAIK, it should work on all units (AI and player) if the module simply placed on the map in the editor.
              Tested last night. As long as the module is in the editor it works for ALL units. AI included :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ah really? So I should be able to shoot someone in the leg and get prompted to bandage thier leg up? Hmm... I shall throw it through testing yes yes >_>

Edit:
                I tested the wounding module. It seems to bug you up (Atleast it bugged me at the time) But as soon as I was shot (No allied medics around) I could not preform any actions. Like change my NVG intensity or interact with corpses through the ACE key. I couldn't even rest my weapon anymore. I wonder if this is a known bug, issue or something someone here might know of? :o If not I'll jump straight to their own site! :D
                Last edited by Sigintcon; 05-07-2010, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X