Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication?

Gents:

I had been attempting to find active ARMA II ACE2 servers with associated Teamspeak 2 coms channel. I never found one. Is there somewhere in this site which lists the gaming server (clan) with their public TS2 server?

I went into one server last week without voice coms... we were attacking a small town with cross roads... armor and infantry battle. It appeared most players were attempting to play as small units moving to support the armor.

Any help would be appreciated as I think this game is incredible.

I also enjoyed OP:DR co-op even without the public dedicated servers with ... Vent server for voice coms...

Rol

Re: Communication?

Originally posted by CyStriker View Post
    Is there somewhere in this site which lists the gaming server (clan) with their public TS2 server?
    Is this what you're referring to?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/cmsinde...age=serverlist

If it is, then there's this too:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

Edit: Oh yeah, and welcome!! ^_^
    Last edited by Lorelei; 01-29-2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Welcome to TG Cy. The best place on the net for mature gaming. Come on down to the TG ARMA TS channel some night soon. Hop on the primary channel and just let us know you are new. You'll be warmly welcomed and promptly put on point. (no j/k)
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

What's the port?

Comment

Originally posted by |3illY View Post
          What's the port?
          The full IP is 67.19.106.94:8767 (you won't be able to join this unless you have a registered forum account and get your information from the Teamspeak page listed below).

On the Teamspeak page, you'll find an (albeit very obscure hyperlink) on the left that says Click to join. Click on that, and it'll join you in automatically.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X