Need TS ip please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need TS ip please.

Can anyone tell me the TS info for TG. I cant seem to find it anywhere since the new site and all.

Thank-you!

Re: Need TS ip please.

67.19.106.94 is the IP for TS

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks Dredge!!

Comment

Ok, I found all my other important registarion info for my TS account here C:\Users\matt\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temp orary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\T6PNEXD7\teamspeak[1].htm

Because I always connected to TS via the TG website, I didnt have all this info anymore after the website changed, plus I recently reformated my harddrive.

Comment

Theres a little TeamSpeak button on the control bar at the top of the forum......at least there used to be. Im not sure what to be leave any more in this crazy white washed world :(

What happened to the drab forum!? Why is it so bright!? How am i supposed to eat chips and drink soda at 4am with the light off of this making me realize that it will be sun rise soon?!?!?!?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Im not sure who coined this phrase first but here it is. "If it aint broke, dont fix it".
          Nihility

Comment

When the announcement said there would be "a major redesign" I was hoping they'd actually converted the theme over to the new vBulletin before upgrading... I hope we're not sticking with this one for too long, the old one was much easier on the eyes. Also makes it very hard to tell which threads/boards you've read and which ones you haven't.

Comment

I like the cleaner layout, but I agree a darker aestetic would be much easier on the eyes.

Comment

TS2 will cease to be used by TG at some point in the VERY near future and will be changed to TS3. This new forum profile is a temp affair. All details are here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...ml#post1441014

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                  TS2 will cease to be used by TG at some point in the VERY near future and will be changed to TS3. This new forum profile is a temp affair. All details are here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...ml#post1441014
                  This is a major problem for the Arma2 community because the Channel Commander functionality has not been added to Teamspeak 3 yet. This will basically break the entire communication structure and keybinds we have, with no funcationality to replace them.

There was a long forum post about how TS3 needed CC back, and a Teamspeak developer posted that it would be added during the TS3 beta, but as far as I can tell that has not happened yet (I can't find Channel Commander anywhere in the latest TS3 client).

Comment

For those who are looking for TS info, the old "teamspeak" page which was linked at the top is still in existence, although it looks crappy.

Check it: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X