Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealing Server Password on TS

Hello people,

used to be a "Tactical Gamer" some months ago and always had a great time on your server. Got some freetime in the next weeks and want to do some missions with you, but donīt have a working mic at the moment.

I tried to connect to the Alpha server yesterday evening with the password provided in the Arma Admin Channel on TS, but it didnīt work. Did you guys change the password? Could someone OM it to me or update the TS infos please?

Thanks alot and see you on the battlefield.

Rocco

Re: Revealing Server Password on TS

Server password is 99% the correct one located in the TS admin channel. i dont know what was going on on the server yesterday but there could have been an event or the server might have been locked for some reason.
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

The password currently listed in TS is the password for the server. Make sure you type it in exactly as it is displayed. You wont be able to copy paste. That being said, welcome back and I hope to see you in game!:D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Copy-paste works fine too, easy way to avoid those nasty typing errors.

Comment

Mybe you tried connecting during the event that went on yesterday? The password was changed so that only people that enlisted in the 353rd Event could connect to Alpha.
          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
            Copy-paste works fine too, easy way to avoid those nasty typing errors.
            maybe i just efail at the copy paste thing. Yeah there was an event on yesterday. PW always changes for those but after its over it goes back.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X