TG withdraws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG withdraws

Well it's been 2 months without TG ArmA (or decent internet for that matter) and I'm just about ready to snap. I really wish I could play again and hope everyone is having a good time (without me). Could someone be so kind to give me an update on what's going on lately and some of the changes happened in the last 2 months?

Re: TG withdraws

If you weren't around when it happened, ACE2 (beta) has been released, and ArmA 1.05 is out. We're also using YOMA to keep everybody up to date every Monday, so be sure to read that topic.

Also, they added Avgani and that other map for some reason. I don't really see why everyone likes them so much (besides how they run a bit smoother than maps with forests and such) but hey, it's what they want so I deal with it. Just keep in mind the download is huge.

In any case we would like to see you playing again =)

(by the way, I think you mean "withdrawals" not "withdraws" =p)

Comment

Everyone's a zombie now

quick grab yr shotgun

Comment

Hahaha I'm glad you're still here Scope who else will belittle me in Teamspeak. Otherwise I'm liking the new layout of the forums here.
        Last edited by Dr. Nner; 01-31-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nner View Post
          Hahaha I'm glad you're still here Scope who else will belittle me in Teamspeak. Otherwise I'm liking the new layout of the forums here.
          I really hope you aren't referring to the theme/color scheme. they day they put it in it was late night and I was tired, sow hen I went to check the forums it burned my retinas... oww...

=(

I hope it gets sorted soon, the brightness is killing me

Comment

here you go Ozy. Just till it gets sorted out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by OzyTheSage View Post
              I really hope you aren't referring to the theme/color scheme. they day they put it in it was late night and I was tired, sow hen I went to check the forums it burned my retinas... oww...

=(

I hope it gets sorted soon, the brightness is killing me
              Nah I mean the layout of everything, the color can change.

Comment

Hey Nner, nice to hear from ya again! As Ozy pointed out, ACE has been released, the new patch is out reimplementing the "grass layer" like in ArmA1 (although this time the unit "sinks" into the ground, so you have to aim slightly higher), improved drawdistance, and we have CAA1, as in the town of Avghani (cool-looking, AIs can shoot through buildings(like in ArmA1)) and Afghan Village (cool looking, AIs can shoot through treetops (again, like in ArmA1)) and, possibly, Razani (very cool looking), along with a huge download size.

Also, ACE2 introduces a few new features that were missing in ACE1: gasmasks (and other goggles). As such there are a couple of missions were you might get gassed :p
                sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nner View Post
                  Well it's been 2 months without TG ArmA (or decent internet for that matter) and I'm just about ready to snap. I really wish I could play again and hope everyone is having a good time (without me). Could someone be so kind to give me an update on what's going on lately and some of the changes happened in the last 2 months?
                  OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hi Nner you missed fallout,poppy(maybe) ACE 2 patch 1.05 and the adding of bits of CAA1
                  and probably more Nice to have you back Nner
                  To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
                    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hi Nner you missed fallout,poppy(maybe) ACE 2 patch 1.05 and the adding of bits of CAA1
                    and probably more Nice to have you back Nner
                    Cool I can't wait to play CAA1 multiplayer on ArmA 2, I already have it downloaded but what is fallout and poppy?

Comment

Dont worry about Poppy as its gone. But fallout is a three way TvT set in a post apocolyptic environment built by Mikee using the default ArmA engine. Complete with caves, sky scrapers, destroyed multilane highways, and much more.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        Dont worry about Poppy as its gone. But fallout is a three way TvT set in a post apocolyptic environment built by Mikee using the default ArmA engine. Complete with caves, sky scrapers, destroyed multilane highways, and much more.
                        Sounds awesome. Can't wait to play it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X