Podcast #1 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast #1 feedback

I noticed that the first segment of the podcast was repeated twice, other than that, not bad!

Please interview Beta and Falcon! WACs and F16s are the most tactical missions we have and I am interested in hearing their thoughts and philosophies.

I also think a great idea would be to have mission reviews or spotlights. Every week saw a few things about the new missions on the server to make people aware of their existence, would be cool.
    Last edited by tyrspawn; 02-01-2010, 04:17 AM.

Re: Podcast #1 feedback

yeah I just heard that, the fruits of our labor at 2 AM lol, we will fix it today, good catch man thanks, GUYS fast foward until I fix it lol

Comment

I like the theme music before the individual segments. Nice work guys!

Comment

Finished listening to it now. It was quite interesting and I'll be sure to follow the next podcasts. Sound quality was good, the topics interesting and the end music, "Agnus Dei - Megalith" from AC04, was pretty nice. :D
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Awesome... Dredge, don't take boon's 'humor'
          |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
          Looms but the Horror of the shade,
          And yet the menace of the years
          Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

The Podcast is a great idea.
            You guys did really well.
            Mikee's interview was very good.
            Keep the designer interviews coming.
            Also, bring us Jeepo's sexy voice !
            2x :icon14: fellas

|

Comment

thanks guys. we appreciate it and we cant wait to do the next episode

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I certainly hope I never get on jack's bad side! Holy cow! LOL.

Fun podcast. Very informational, very interesting. Perfect to listen to while Yoma updates my files! Sat here and tinkered with my RC heli too, then flew it around in my room whilst listening to Mikee. Can't wait to see his upcoming mission and to mess around with the new desert and insurgent units!

Here's to admins who ACTUALLY (Despite their denying otherwise) are here for the Tactical Gamer!!!
                Also Known As; ENDER

Comment

Originally posted by The Diminisher View Post
                  Here's to admins who ACTUALLY (Despite their denying otherwise) are here for the Tactical Gamer!!!
                  *Your account has been banned because you have discovered our secret*

Lol. Thanks for all the support guys. The admin team figured this would be a good way to keep everyone updated with info and upcoming events and the like. This allows you guys to get all the info you need without having to read! Perfect for Soupy! lol

More episodes to follow and they will be released in conjunction with the monday updates. Also, players might get asked to be our guest on the show and given a chance to talk about things here at TG!

Keep listening and we will keep putting up new episodes every week for you guys.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

good job keep it coming

Comment

A bit of honest feedback: I would shoot for 8-10 minutes length, unless you happen to have alot of content to cover.

With the lengthy music clip at the end and the accidentally duplicated loop at the beginning, I was afraid this podcast was actually 30+ minutes long. I almost closed the broadcast because I thought I couldn't possibly commit to over 30 minutes of listening. Without the music and the loop, it was closer to 15 minutes but I was a little scared of that "32 minutes remaining" in the player window.

Excuse me for being the inevitable afterbirth of any original artistic creation: the art critic. Tons of support for the concept, however, and the two major portions of the podcast are must-keep stuff: tech updates (ACE in this one) and mission maker interviews. As someone else mentioned, it would be interesting to hear a highlight of recently introduced maps, even if it's just a quick rundown.

Comment

thanks for the feedback, most podcast (well the good ones) are between 45-1hr. Atleast the ones I listen too. We are going to shoot for 15-20 but if we have enough interesting stuff to cover more thats fine. I am not going to cap us at a limit. The great thing about a podcast is you can finish it later :)

Comment

Great idea. Keep them coming. I need something to download to my MP3 for when I'm driving. Provides a great ARMA fix when I'm working late at night.
                          Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X