Alternatives to Domination when the server population is low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to Domination when the server population is low

If you find that it's just you a few others on the server, there are still some tactical missions you can play designed for 4-12 players! Beta has a half dozen CO 4-8 missions on the server under Chernarus. There are also a few non-WACs. Point is, don't feel like you are trapped into playing domination or boringly flying around on ACE training. Vote yourself admin and start up a tactical mission! I think a good deal of people are not aware that these missions exist, I was not until I was voted admin one night and saw them all and had an urge to check them out over the next couple of days. Finally got a chance to check out a few last night, and they are a good substitute for domination.

Re: Alternatives to Domination when the server population is low

I'm ACOGRecon, and I approve of this message.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Been there, done that, got the tshirt :p

Anywho: Played my way through alot of those missions. SOme are good....and some not so good :)

There is a bit of a lack of missions in general on the servers at the moment. All the desert map ones have been played to death.
      Nihility

Comment

Personally I find that the various incarnation of Warfare are excellent to fill up a server while you can start them up alone: they allow to experiment somewhat and allow a lot of teamwork if done properly; plus there is the bonus of them being competitive in nature. Last but not least most of them (like the various Benny's Warfare) are ACE 2 compatible. And they appear to be more stable than Domination and if the one that starts up the map doesn't want to take the responsability of leading a squad, it allows everyone a certain amount of freedom on how to do things and what objectives pursue.
        Yeah, I know some do not like Warfare, but personally I think we should have it back on the server. It's still better than Domi after all :D
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
          Personally I find that the various incarnation of Warfare are excellent to fill up a server while you can start them up alone: they allow to experiment somewhat and allow a lot of teamwork if done properly; plus there is the bonus of them being competitive in nature. Last but not least most of them (like the various Benny's Warfare) are ACE 2 compatible. And they appear to be more stable than Domination and if the one that starts up the map doesn't want to take the responsability of leading a squad, it allows everyone a certain amount of freedom on how to do things and what objectives pursue.
          Yeah, I know some do not like Warfare, but personally I think we should have it back on the server. It's still better than Domi after all :D
          I agree CTI and warefare are tons of fun and would be nice to see.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X