Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi all, bought Arma 2 a week ago and am really enjoying the experience. Having played OFP and Arma number 2 is a big improvement in my opinion. One day I will work up the nerve to play online [You can call me chicken].
    Glad to be part of the community.

And now a few words from Mr. Spike Milligan:

Corridors of power.
    General: Leaps tall buildings with a single bound. More powerful than a steam engine, faster than a speeding bullet. Gives policy to God.

Colonel: Leaps short buildings with a single bound. More powerful than a shunting engine. Is just as fast as a speeding bullet. Walks on water (if sea is calm). Talks with God.

Lt-Colonel: Leaps short buildings with a running start in favourable winds. Is almost as powerful as a speeding bullet. Walks on water in indoor swimming pools. Talks with God if special request is approved.

Major: Barely clears a Nissen hut. Loses tug of war with a steam engine. Can fire a speeding bullet and swims well. Is occasionally addressed by God.

Captain: Makes high marks when trying to leap tall buildings.Is run over by trains. Can sometimes handle a gun without inflicting self injury. Dog paddles, talks to animals.

Lieutenant: Runs into buildings. Recognises trains two out of tree times.Is not issued with ammunition. Can stay afloat if properly instructed in the use of a lifejacket. Talks to walls.

2nd Lieutenant: Falls over doorsteps while trying to enter buildings. Says "Look Choo Choo". Is NEVER issued with a gun or ammunition. Plays in mud puddles. Mumbles to himself.

Sgt-Major: Lifts tall buildings and walks under them. Kicks steam engines off tracks. Catchs speeding bullets with teeth and eats them. Freezes water with a single glance.....HE IS GOD!

regards to all........................ding

Re: Hello

Welcome. Jump on the server any time. Someone will be there to help you out if you have any questions! Except Dredge, hell just hit you with a stick :D
    Nihility

Comment

Welcome ding!!

*hides stick* what are you talking about soupy?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Just remember our agreement Dredge; Ill keep giving you my lucky charms as long as you dint hit me anymore.
        Nihility

Comment

Look Choo Choo

Comment

hello, hop on anytime
            If you wanna find me off TG
            Xbox live- fusionpo0
            Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
            Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

You would'nt hit a nursing mother would you? And with a stick yet! Thanks for the welcome, look forward to biting the dust online.

cheers................................ding

Comment

Originally posted by ding View Post
                You would'nt hit a nursing mother would you?
                ^^
                Now im a little bit confused

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome!!! Join us anytime online...everyone in the TG community is more than willing to spend a little time with you to show you the ropes and let you experience the TG Arma way
                  |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                    ^^
                    Now im a little bit confused
                    To be honest i was a bit confused from the get go :D
                    Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                      To be honest i was a bit confused from the get go :D
                      Its normal for you and welcome ding
                      To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Glad you found us here at TG. I think you'll like the way we play ARMA 2.

Don't be nervous about online play. Just join up in TS somenight and find the servers. There are always good SL's taking the lead and just let us now you are new. Slot up in a rifleman slot, follow your team lead and do what he says and you'll be fine.

See you soon.
                        sigpic
                        |TG-1st|Grunt
                        ARMA Admin (retired)
                        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Children, don't make me take away your pudding privileges. Play nice or no snacks for you!

Welcome Ding! I'll give you Dredge's snack pack. ^_^

Comment

#kick Lorelei........................................... ...................#KICK LORELIE!!!!!!!!!.................................. ..............DAMMIT!..............I want my snack pack!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Lorelei View Post
                              Children, don't make me take away your pudding privileges. Play nice or no snacks for you!

Welcome Ding! I'll give you Dredge's snack pack. ^_^
                              Kick dredge off his pc some night loreli and jump on. You miss out on all the night time madness playing during the day :p
                              Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X