• Show
Clear All

• wat

See title.

Re: wat

That's. Awesome.

Comment

I like the guy's huge feet in the second picture =)

Comment

What happens when the corpsman goes a bit overboard with the morphine.

Comment

Now, THESE are pictures that take me back to ArmA1.
          It happened from time to time during the old ArmA1 days, and as we know CAA1 and OAC have imported everything from A1 to A2, including bugs like this. :p
          Last edited by Merula; 02-07-2010, 04:27 PM.
          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

this goes along with the moving corpse bug that freaks me out during combat ops.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

The problem is you are missing the factory building model. I can tell they are on the factory roof however, for some reason your factory file is missing therefore it is not displayed.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                The problem is you are missing the factory building model. I can tell they are on the factory roof however, for some reason your factory file is missing therefore it is not displayed.
                I have all the files on Yoma... pretty confused why something would be missing.

Comment

It's not the first time that I witnessed this while ArmA1 ran on the TG servers: given that it happened randomly on missions of proven stability/quality I believe that, on rare occasions, the map might not load all the assets correctly. In theory, restarting the mission should fix this bug.
                  sigpic

Comment

negative, and others reported the same issue while playing tonight. Igor off the top of my head.

Comment

In this place, I have factory building (checked in editor). Must be something with the your files.

Comment

Could it be that the mission was downloaded incorrectly from the server by the players? Maybe simply downloading it again could fix this issue.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have you deleted extra files? I wonder if these were files in the [email protected] update that were left out of the new update.

FYI I delete extra files every update.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X