X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Invalid Crew Civilian

Hi guys,

Im getting the error: 'Invalid Crew Civilian', when im attemting to launch ArmA 2.
    I haven't played for a couple of weeks and i guess it has something to do with CAA1, although im not sure what.

Help would be appreciated.

regards,

Air Alex

Re: Error: Invalid Crew Civilian

Are you up to date with your yoma and are running the 1.05 patch?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

This happens to me when I try to use a unit from A1 on A2 editor that has no A2 pilot.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

I'm running 1.05 and i just updated through Yoma today, I made an @CAA1 folder as discribed in another thread.

this is my target line: "E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash [email protected]\@CBA;@TG\@ace;@TG\@acex;@TG\@ACEX_SM;@TG\@ TGmaps;@TG\@ACEX_PLA;@TG\CAA1

Comment

Launching the game through Yoma seems to do the job, so i probably messed up my target line somewhere.
          Thread may be closed as i can launch arma now.

thx for the reply's

Alex

Comment

Ok, the only folder you should need to enable is the @TG folder. All mods that are required to play on TG are inside that @TG folder - so you dont need to have the @ACE, @ACEX, etc. unless you want to keep them as backup. What thread had that command line in it - it is outdated and I will update it.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hmm... I don't know much about the method you use for the target line, but ";@TG\@ TGmaps;" doesn't seem right. Although, I don't see how that would effect you too much

Also... I don't think Yoma will update with that setup... I could be wrong though.

Comment

Again, we only use @TG, everything that we had has been moved into that folder - it is the only mod you absolutely need to use to play on our servers

Comment

Problem Fixed. Thread Closed

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X