An Apology to Slim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology to Slim

I played in a couple of missions last night and dont't recall seeing you but I would like to offer an apology on behalf of the members of this community for the actions of a few towards you. Nobody deserves to be chastised for game play especially a new player, instead you should have been given assistance. Hopefully you will give this community another shot and will become part of us enjoying this great game. If you see me in the field,grab my shirt tail, I dont know a lot but at least I won't bitch at you because I still screw up plenty.

Re: An Apology to Slim

Well said boats.
    Nihility

Comment

I have already sent you a PM, however I am glad to see that you're giving TG another chance. I know that ever since playing TG in ArmA1 I simply can't get myself to play on any other server.

By the way, is it possible for people to get access to the TS2 servers now that we're switching to TS3? how will that work? I would suggest he gets on TS2 but if it's not possible then that's a problem.

Comment

Thanks Chief! I'm actually really excited about joining in! For a moment, I felt like just throwing in the towel completely on the game, but the support is so great here.

Ozy, I had the TS2 thing down pat. All the reading and observing you guys helped quite a bit. Now I'm sitting here playing with keybinds for TS3. It's going to be a minute! LOL

Comment

Good to hear it Slim! If you need help with anything else, I'm positive that anyone around would be willing to help you out.

| |

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Slim if any TG member is being rude, harassing, belittling you or just being a plain butt head, lets the admins know.. or a TG Pathfinder, we will get things right.
              Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Slim, it was you my Driver in Stryker with mk19? Nice driving! if not you - welcome to TG friend, I know, it is very hard to be in team.!:)

Comment

Welcome to TG, Slim!
                  If you have any questions or problems my doors open 24/7!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Roger that GeneralCarver!

Thanks Weezerr! I remember you on, but I wasn't driver the Stryker. I was the horrible one in a Bradley. I need to do more training before I drive again. :)

Thank you too LowSpeed!

Comment

Just an oberservation but there are some TG members who have cussed out new players for making honest gameplay mistakes, I've seen it a handful of times. It's unfortunate that a few take the game too far, but for the most part everyone at TG is very helpful and respectful.

Comment

When things like that happen Jay, please report it to an admin or a regular that you trust. This type of behavior will not be condoned, and is the exact opposite of how everyone at TG is expected to act. I'd also like to thank everyone posting in this thread, especially Chief, for expressing their concerns on what happened. Hopefully with this kind of reaction, it won't happen again.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X