Irrgs training event this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrgs training event this weekend

The Irregulars are planning to hold a training event this weekend: Start time would be on Alpha server Saturday 19:30 GMT/ 14:30 EST and last for about 2 hours. Failing that 19:00 GMT on Sunday.

This event is primarily for the Irrgs however it will also be open to public members of TG (and if some of your more experienced members want to lend a hand, that would be good to)
    If your not a member of the Irrgs but would like to attend post on this thread.

all who are attending are to report in on the Arma TS2 30 minuets before start
    =Supporting Member=
    If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Re: Irrgs training event this weekend

I will be there thanks for adding GMT time would of had to strain my brain to figure it out :(

EDIT:im a poet and i didnt know it !
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

I would like to participate to the training event even if I'm only a semi-regular player. The last training event I took part in (Airborne Infantry training) was very fun and in the last 2 weeks I didn't get to play as much as I would have wanted on TG. :)

Edit: btw, what type of training is this? Basic Infantry or something a little more advanced?
      Last edited by Merula; 02-09-2010, 02:13 PM.
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Hey century if its Sunday ill defo be there, and if its Saturday more than likely be there :)

EDIT:
        Forgot to say i would be willing to lend a hand for the Sunday one (as ill have time to get a brief off of you for that).
        Nihility

Comment

I might be coming, it really depends if an event im setting up in a different community gets the go ahead from the respective communites admins. I hope ill have a new mic by then.
          While tanks can make things go boom, they Ironically get there ass kicked by infantry.

Comment

I will be coming

Comment

Training will cover basic infantry & small squad tactics. Depending on how this goes I'd like to move it up more advanced Infantry methods.
              =Supporting Member=
              If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Originally posted by Century View Post
                Training will cover basic infantry & small squad tactics. Depending on how this goes I'd like to move it up more advanced Infantry methods.
                I never took part in Basic Inf, so this is great. :D
                sigpic

Comment

I'm a rather new player, and if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to participate also. This would be my first training.

Comment

Originally posted by Century View Post
                    Good i personally think we need MOUT or clearing houses since im basically lost when it comes to CQB
                    and how to toss the grenades into windows/doors properly (unless its glitched somehow)
                    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

shame I cant join, but if you gents will be doing this stuff again in a weeks time you cant count me in for sure. I would be glad to lend a hand in any way possible.

sigpic

Comment

I MIGHT be able to make it. The girlfriend isn't working weekends anymore so I might be booked. Even if I'm free everything depends on me getting stupid ACE updated.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
                          Good i personally think we need MOUT or clearing houses since im basically lost when it comes to CQB
                          and how to toss the grenades into windows/doors properly (unless its glitched somehow)
                          Yes, that would be nice. As far as I know to clear a house in ACE2 you just throw a couple of flashbangs near the house and then storm inside with a M249. Just DO NOT throw the flash when you are close: I hope it was fixed recently, because flashbangs ignored walls and were pretty much guaranteed to knock everyone in their radius unconscious (and possibly bleeding).
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm if this was on sunday I would be interested in joining, cant make saturday :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

So, since we didn't do the training yesterday, does it means we will have to today?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...